Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer Ben Davison Wants Oleksandr Usyk, Not Tyson Fury, For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Usyk was busted up after both fights 'Uysk won, but his wins were not dominant in my opinion'.

The most competitive fights Uysk has endured in his career are Joshua vs Uysk I & II, Usyk vs Bredis, Chisora vs Uysk. Overall I would rate Joshua vs Uysk II, definitively in Uysk's top-2 most competitive and difficult fights of his career.

Note: It is blatantly obvious, that you are apprehensive of Joshua fighting ether Fury or Usyk 'Because you know, that currently right now? Joshua would have a serious chance of beating both fighters'.

Oleksandr Uysk's best win over Anthony Joshua was in the their first fight 'And even that win was not dominant.

If Uysk beats Fury, then wants to retire 'Then he can retire'. Uysk really in my opinion is not obligated to fight Joshua 'But if considers himself a all-time great fighter, then I believe if the 3rd Joshua vs Uysk fight was called for? Then Oleksandr Uysk should take that fight'.

For many years, there has been a narrative promoted 'That Anthony Joshua is petrified, and terrified of all these other Heavyweights'. From my observation the only people who are petrified, are Joshua's critics 'Right now as we speak, they are extremely apprehensive'.

A current theme which is very apparent in Heavyweight boxing right now is 'How can we get Oleksandr Uysk or Tyson Fury out fighting Anthony Joshua. How can we convince the entire boxing community, the public, that those match ups do not need to happen'.

Rexy, this is what your behaviour on this thread is conveying.

Joshua's critics are apprehensive, they have just watched Joshua decimate Francis Ngannou 'Who was being promoted, as a supreme athlete with hulk like strength that is invulnerable to physical attacks'.

Toney Bellew said it himself 'If Francis Ngannou walked in a alley with any man, he will be the first man to leave that alley'. I don't believe in that statement 100%, because the facts are Francis Ngannou has just been completely obliterated by Anthony Joshua.

That is no disrespect to Ngannou, he is great combat fighter and he deserves respect for the challenges he has overcome 'But he has just been obliterated'.

And lets get it right? Joshua beat Ngannou at his own game 'Francis Ngannou is not black belt in any form of martial arts. Ngannou most preferred and strongest aspect of his mixed martials game is his boxing. And he has just been obliterated by Anthony Joshua'.

I just believe due to Joshua's recent performances, those apprehension levels have sky rocketed. And with that, people may potentially witness the narrative that 'Fury and Uysk don't need to fight Joshua much more within the boxing community'.

Many months ago I theorized that this was going to be the trajectory 'Within certain area's of the sport'. People can go back, and check my posts 'We are now pretty much at that point in the competition'.

When the Mike Tyson vs Lennox Lewis fight was announced 'Many people were not liking that match up. But that fight was the organic conclusion to that Heavyweight era, to decide who would be the last man standing of that era'.

In my opinion, people just need to let the game happen organically 'The competitive will organically sort itself out'.

In December 2022, when Joshua was offered a title fight vs Fury 'I personally did not believe that Joshua had earned that title fight'.

Right now currently in Joshua's career, I believe Joshua has legitimately earned his title contention 'Somehow and someway he has found away back' etc.

I'm not reading all that ****. I don't care if Usyk had a marked up face FFS Joshua had s nervous fking breakdown in the ring. Only r3tards judge a fight on how someones fking face looks.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
      Not sure how he is allowed to continue this fraudulent behavior but the 10 count should have started. That was a legit body shot by AJ. He should have had the belts before DDD. In my book, he beats Usyk soundly if there is a 3rd fight. This is no Fury/Wilder trilogy. Stick to my guns. This is the rebirth of AJ just like Vlad and Lennox.

https://youtube.com/shorts/LKgnaK77y88?feature=shared

Someone said it was the same ref in the DDD and AJ fights?
      Why would you start a 10 count if someone stays on their feet?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

I'm not reading all that ****. I don't care if Usyk had a marked up face FFS Joshua had s nervous fking breakdown in the ring. Only r3tards judge a fight on how someones fking face looks.
        So you're not going to trawl his past posts for those predictive pearls of wisdom hes been dropping like turds in a forest then ?

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post

So you're not going to trawl his past posts for those predictive pearls of wisdom hes been dropping like turds in a forest then ?
          I scroll past those too. Sometimes I’ll read the first sentence and the last, and then just shake my head at the fact that the entire novella was about AJ

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

I scroll past those too. Sometimes I’ll read the first sentence and the last, and then just shake my head at the fact that the entire novella was about AJ
            I cant be arsed either. Especially as there's just one thing that messes with his narrative...

The Mighty Oilskin Parker!!!

While the BIG 4 are playing last man standing on Brokeback Mountain, Parker is quietly clearing out the division and putting himself in prime position for a trash belt after Fury/Usyk.

Imagine if A-Side Joshy rather than Parker had fought 5 times in the last year, ending the myth of Windmill and taming the Big Bang.

We'd never hear the end of it...

Comment

If the Tyson Fury match is very competitive then there should be a rematch of that first. If its not, either AJ or Parker deserves a shot at the champ. Big Bang should fight the loser. I wouldn't mind seeing an AJ-Usyk trilogy. The first two were competitive fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                If the Tyson Fury match is very competitive then there should be a rematch of that first. If its not, either AJ or Parker deserves a shot at the champ. Big Bang should fight the loser. I wouldn't mind seeing an AJ-Usyk trilogy. The first two were competitive fights.
                I'd like to see Parker/Usyk.

We've seen Joshua lose twice ro Usyk and spit the dummy. No need to see him lose and meltdown again.

I can just imagine Fast Eddie trying to tell the Desert Turki that AJ v Parker is not a money fight, which is just code for Hearn is scared to put Joshua in with Parker again without a home-cooked ref to control things in the ring.

I'd pick Parker to beat Usyk and avenge the suspect loss to Joshua 6 years ago.

Comment

I'd like to see Parker/Usyk.

We've seen Joshua lose twice ro Usyk and spit the dummy. No need to see him lose and meltdown again.

I can just imagine Fast Eddie trying to tell the Desert Turki that AJ v Parker is not a money fight, which is just code for Hearn is scared to put Joshua in with Parker again without a home-cooked ref to control things in the ring.

I'd pick Parker to beat Usyk and avenge the suspect loss to Joshua 6 years ago.
                  You are so effected by that loss that you make weird claims that make no sense.

Why don't the Whyte and specifically Joyce losses annoy you in the same way, especially since those will be easier losses to avenge than the AJ one.

I like Parker but I just don't think he matches up well against Joshua, if they fight again it'll just be another boring 8-4 Joshua UD where nothing happens.
                  greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

You are so effected by that loss that you make weird claims that make no sense.

Why don't the Whyte and specifically Joyce losses annoy you in the same way, especially since those will be easier losses to avenge than the AJ one.

I like Parker but I just don't think he matches up well against Joshua, if they fight again it'll just be another boring 8-4 Joshua UD where nothing happens.
                    Parker/AJ 6 years ago was a world champ unification. It deserved non biased reffing and a rematch.

Parker lost his belt and has done more than anyone including Joshua to be first in line for a chance to win it back.

Avenging that loss carries a bit more gravitas than beating up on pissing hot n dirty Whyte and a Juggernaut that's lost its momentum.

If Whyte and Joyce want to rematch Parker. They can earn it.

Parker would probably be the best trained and peak performing boxer Usyk will have faced as a heavy. I'd favour Parker just on less shop wear and age advantage.

AJ hasn't done anything to prove he's top tier again after losing to Usyk twice. He beat up his sparring partner and crushed an MMA guy having his second fight...whoop de fück!!!

If you think that preps him to face Prime Parker you're deluded. AJ couldn't even man up to face Wilder without Parker softening him up first. I doubt he would have performed as well against MMA guy if he didn't have Fury's video to work on.

Parker has earnt a chance to beat Joshua. That AJ hasn't given him the opportunity speaks of quacking!

Comment

I cant be arsed either. Especially as there's just one thing that messes with his narrative...

The Mighty Oilskin Parker!!!

While the BIG 4 are playing last man standing on Brokeback Mountain, Parker is quietly clearing out the division and putting himself in prime position for a trash belt after Fury/Usyk.

Imagine if A-Side Joshy rather than Parker had fought 5 times in the last year, ending the myth of Windmill and taming the Big Bang.

We'd never hear the end of it...
                      I gotta say, I thought the Joyce fight was the final nail in Joe’s career but he’s definitely been comeback of the year and deserves a shot more than Hrgovic or Joshua do.

do I think he can beat Usyk? No. But he definitely deserves the shot more than anyone right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X