Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Extended $15,000 VADA Drug-Testing Offer by Victor Conte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

So just say he’s a cheater but you can’t cause that would go against your agenda
    He failed a PED test and deserved punishment. But did he intentionally cheat? I can’t say that for certain because his story is believable, clenbuterol in beef is a real thing in Mexico as I already gave you an example of.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

He failed a PED test and deserved punishment. But did he intentionally cheat? I can’t say that for certain because his story is believable, clenbuterol in beef is a real thing in Mexico as I already gave you an example of.
      You can’t say Conor Benn cheated intentionally for certain either.

Contaminated supplements are a real thing. Just as real as contaminated beef in Mexico is any way.

Funny how you conveniently ignored the response Constant theme. Don’t you feel emasculated when you do that?

Comment

Regardless, you should try to stick with logical arguments and leave your emotions out of it.

Hundreds sick in Mexico linked to Clenbuterol in meat
        https://www.foodsafetynews.com/2022/...terol-in-meat/

Conor Benn 'thinks CHICKEN EGGS could have caused his two failed drugs tests'... after revealing he was eating 'between 30-34 eggs a week' in the build-up to his cancelled fight with Chris Eubank Jr
        “However, he may have issues proving that chicken eggs did cause his positive drugs tests as the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs have said clomifene isn't authorised for use in animals in the UK.”
        https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...ugs-tests.html

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...ice-egg-ruling

Like IronDanHamza said, we won't know all the details and quality of Benn's case (and vice versa) because of the confidentiality/lack of transparency. Benn won, UKAD appealed, and here we are.

Comment

Say he’s a fughin cheater
          Why were you quick to call Beterbiev a cheater when he wasn’t even caught
          Cause your a bias biatch that’s why
          Can’t even say cheater cause he might hurt Canelo
          That is bias , choosing who’s right and who’s wrong

Comment

He actually called Beterbiev a "Russian cheat"

He then turns around and considers Canelo, a proven drug cheat, "likely clean" because he's passed 10 VADA testing procedures but considers Beterbiev suspicious, with no drug test failures and has passed 9 VADA testing procedures.

But then when VADA came out and publicly state that Beterbiev's specific finding from their standpoint "Isn't suspicious" and is "common" he totally dismisses that and still deems Beterbeiv suspicious but on the flip side of that coin when Floyd Mayweather shows overtly suspicious behavior by taking a prohibited IV that makes zero sense from someone like him to take for the reasons he gave he deems that as "not suspicious" because USADA stated that from their standpoint is not suspicious. So he'll take USADA's word when it comes to Floyd, but will ignore VADA's word when it comes to Beterbiev.

Speaking of USADA, he then turns around and says Francis Ngannou, who has done USADA programs for 10 years straight and has done two VADA testing procedures and never failed a drug test is "assuredly on PED's" because, I don't know? His actual reason was "Look at him" which is not a reason, and in fact a painfully stupid and baseless reason.

But then when it comes to Canelo, he's "likely clean" because he's passed VADA tests because VADA are "state of the art" compared to USADA, but when it comes to Floyd's situation USADA are fine, and all of a sudden when the "state of the art" and superior VADA publicly state that Beterbeiv is not suspicious and his particular finding is common, it's ignored.

It is genuinely caricature level stupidity and double standards. I have never seen anything like it, I've been in this industry for a long time, decades, and I have never ever seen an example where someone is that totally clueless on this topic but still continues to speak on it as if they're not.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

He actually called Beterbiev a "Russian cheat"

He then turns around and considers Canelo, a proven drug cheat, "likely clean" because he's passed 10 VADA testing procedures but considers Beterbiev suspicious, with no drug test failures and has passed 9 VADA testing procedures.

But then when VADA came out and publicly state that Beterbiev's specific finding from their standpoint "Isn't suspicious" and is "common" he totally dismisses that and still deems Beterbeiv suspicious but on the flip side of that coin when Floyd Mayweather shows overtly suspicious behavior by taking a prohibited IV that makes zero sense from someone like him to take for the reasons he gave he deems that as "not suspicious" because USADA stated that from their standpoint is not suspicious. So he'll take USADA's word when it comes to Floyd, but will ignore VADA's word when it comes to Beterbiev.

Speaking of USADA, he then turns around and says Francis Ngannou, who has done USADA programs for 10 years straight and has done two VADA testing procedures and never failed a drug test is "assuredly on PED's" because, I don't know? His actual reason was "Look at him" which is not a reason, and in fact a painfully stupid and baseless reason.

But then when it comes to Canelo, he's "likely clean" because he's passed VADA tests because VADA are "state of the art" compared to USADA, but when it comes to Floyd's situation USADA are fine, and all of a sudden when the "state of the art" and superior VADA publicly state that Beterbeiv is not suspicious and his particular finding is common, it's ignored.

It is genuinely caricature level stupidity and double standards. I have never seen anything like it, I've been in this industry for a long time, decades, and I have never ever seen an example where someone is that totally clueless on this topic but still continues to speak on it as if they're not.
              Pos hypocrite
              Imagine how ignorantly then stands by a guy who is chitting all over his idol/boyfriend
              Doesn’t get any better than this
              Goes around claiming others are bias
              lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

You can’t say Conor Benn cheated intentionally for certain either.

Contaminated supplements are a real thing. Just as real as contaminated beef in Mexico is any way.

Funny how you conveniently ignored the response Constant theme. Don’t you feel emasculated when you do that?
                I can say that that Conor Benn’s story is far less believable. And that he appears to have thrown as many excuses as he could against the wall, to see if any of them stick.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...ice-egg-ruling

Like IronDanHamza said, we won't know all the details and quality of Benn's case (and vice versa) because of the confidentiality/lack of transparency. Benn won, UKAD appealed, and here we are.
                  We do know that contaminated eggs were used as an excuse. From the Daily Mail and also from the WBC.

But clomiphene isn’t allowed in egg production in the UK. While clenbuterol is widely used in the cattle industry in Mexico.

Comment

Canelo failed a PED test. But was it because he intentionally cheated or because he ate tainted meat? There is enough believability to his story to leave room for doubt. And no matter if he intended to or not I’ve always said he needed to be responsible for what he put in his body and be punished regardless.

I asked if Beterbiev was a Russian cheat when a poster first made a thread about it, before getting to read the full article on it. But even your good buddy IronDanHamza says his atypical findings are suspicious and an indicator of PED use.

Comment

I can say that that Conor Benn’s story is far less believable. And that he appears to have thrown as many excuses as he could against the wall, to see if any of them stick.
                      How can you say that? You don't know what story/evidence was presented at the hearing.

#1 you don't know what evidence they presented at the hearing (that he won)

#2 His Lawyer stated categorically that they are going down the contaminated supplement route as evidence they believe will prove Benn's innocence (In which they did win the hearing)

Conor Benn's positive test for Clomid being due to a contaminated supplement is no less believable than Canelo's positive test for Clen being due to contaminated meat.

Comment

Working...
                      X