Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Extended $15,000 VADA Drug-Testing Offer by Victor Conte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Extended $15,000 VADA Drug-Testing Offer by Victor Conte

Victor Conte has taken issue with various anti-doping issues involving fighters on Matchroom Boxing cards - and is now pressuring promoter Eddie Hearn to prove that he, too, is clean.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-21-2024, 09:09 PM.

Lmfao
    Slow Eddie getting his ass handed to him by none other than Victor fughin Conte

Comment

Matchroom a.k.a. Doperoom

Comment

Who cares if he's not clean? He's not an athlete.

Comment

"There has been no resolution yet in Benn’s case, with all parties awaiting a decision on the appeal process lodged with the British Boxing Board of Control and U.K. Anti-Doping. Benn’s hope is for the National Anti-Doping Agency to reverse its decision and allow the fighter to continue boxing in the U.K."

Totally incorrect. Not even close to correct in any capacity.

Benn already won the hearing with the NAPD to which his suspension was lifted.

It's UKAD/BBBoC's hope that the NAPD reverse the decision (That they lost and thus are appealing), not Benn.

I genuinely don't know how this situation is hard to understand for everybody. Including seemingly boxing writers, boxers and promoters.

Conor Benn had his hearing with UKADBBBoC, he won that hearing and was cleared to fight by the NAPD.

UKAD/BBBoC then appealed that decision (that they lost) to which another hearing has been had (appeal hearing) to which the decision on that is to be announced.

If UKAD/BBBoC win the appeal, the NAPD's decision to clear Conor Benn get's reversed. If UKAD/BBBoC lose the appeal, the original decision stands, that Benn is clear to fight.

How is any of the above difficult to follow? I'm not understanding.
          kafkod kafkod SteveM SteveM like this.

Comment

Eddie promotes Haney and Bam Rodriguez who Conte /SNAC works with.
            Supplements Not Allowed Coverd.
            Last edited by boxingitis; 03-21-2024, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Bu But butt USADA doe lmfao

Comment

Conte is completely full of ****, opposite of what he appears to be. Betebiev? "Trace amounts" The hired expert to clean up dirty fighters

Comment

Why's this ****-e pointing fingers at others?
                  ​​​​​

​​​​​With successful boxers throwing huge amounts of money at their legal defense and having decisions overturned it makes me think about the low profile fighters who have to sit back and take a ban without the financial means to put together a good case or question the findings fully.

I can't imagine what it must be like to be a pro boxer earning just enough to pay the mortgage and provide for a family and then have it stripped away overnight...

It's a poor system whichever way you look at it.

Comment

Victor Conte reminds me of Jean Pascal’s failed attempt at yelling at Bernard Hopkins to “take the test” repeatedly. Nobody cared and no one in their right mind thought Hopkins was on anything. It was just Pascal causing a scene.

Comment

Working...
                    X