Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nick Ball vs Raymond Ford likely for June 1st in Saudi.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Matchroom will have the promotional rights to that fight so they can put that on if they want to. I think that’s a good fight too tbf.

I think it’s a step up for Cash in terms of recent form, but the Cash that destroyed Bentley would be a real test for Sheeraz IMO.
    Surely there has to be some time-frame in which they're allowed to produce the match-up before it goes to the next bidder.

Cash has been injured, inactive, depressed, new trainer...safe to say he won't be the best version of himself. He'll need to be vs. Sheeraz. These QBvsMR cards should be very interesting because we're gonna see how well they barter with together.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 03-21-2024, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Ball was made to look ridiculous by Rey Vargas in the first half of their fight. I predict a stoppage win for Ford, and would be astonished by a Ball win.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

Surely there has to be some time-frame in which they're allowed to produce the match-up before it goes to the next bidder.

Cash has been injured, inactive, depressed, new trainer...safe to say he won't be the best version of himself. He'll need to be vs. Sheeraz. These QBvsMR cards should be very interesting because we're gonna see how well they barter with together.
        Yeah I think it’s like 30 days or something. Not 100% sure on the timeframe though.

Selfishly, I’m hoping for quite a few all domestic fights, I feel like it means more with UK guys representing the UK promoters.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Yeah I think it’s like 30 days or something. Not 100% sure on the timeframe though.

Selfishly, I’m hoping for quite a few all domestic fights, I feel like it means more with UK guys representing the UK promoters.
          I think the Saudi cards should have an international flavor, whereas the alleged UK 5v5 card in September should have the biggest domestic fights possible. However, I think it'll come down to which fighters are injury-free and willing to participate. I'm looking forward to the official announcements.

Last edited by kiaba360; 03-21-2024, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

I think the Saudi cards should have an international flavor, whereas the alleged UK 5v5 card in September should have the biggest domestic fights possible. However, I think it'll come down to which fighters are injury-free and willing to participate. I'm looking forward to the official announcements.

I didn’t even know about a potential UK card. That would be great. Hard to see Frank and Eddie working together without Saudi backing though I reckon.

Comment

I thought Raymond Ford said he was heavily struggling in cutting weight and would move up.

Comment

And Wilder-Zhang and Hrgotard-Dubois

Comment

Working...
                X