Rumours say Hrgovic -Dubois on Bivol - Beterbiev undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://talksport.com/sport/1797083/...daniel-dubois/

Comment

Gotta give Dubois credit, for a 26 year old he is pretty ****ing battle tested at this point, win or lose.
      STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Usyk has already stated that if he wins there won’t be a third instalment of AJ
        Of course, it makes no sense. AJ might be deluded because he fought two boxing bags and now believes he upgraded to AJ v.2 which will beat Usyk, but he is the same guy and even a victory over him will leave it 2:1.

It is still unclear if the winner of Fury-Usyk will surely be facing AJ and how this will be mandated - probably under the risk of stripping another belt (as for the IBF one is guaranteed), which is not a big deal. Or the winner of the rematch will do it - in this case, what will AJ do until after that rematch? Also, whatever the case is, if this winner is Usyk, then it won't happen.

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
        Gotta give Dubois credit, for a 26 year old he is pretty ****ing battle tested at this point, win or lose.
        Gotta give him credit for that: young and with limited amateur experience, he quickly got involved with the big hames.

Comment

I think if Usyk beats Fury twice, he retires. That would mean he had 2 wins over Joshua and two wins over Fury and all money in the world. Why fight Joshua again, why fight Hrgovic and others, makes no sense. Usyk is almost 37.

If Usyk and Fury go 1-1, I see the trilogy. If Fury wins twice, he maybe goes for Joshua. Or he retires just to make Joshua pissed.

Honestly, I don`t believe Joshua will get the shot. If Fury can beat Usyk ( twice?), why the f.uck would he care to fight Joshua, who bring nothing to the table except "name value".
          Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 03-21-2024, 03:15 AM.
          fifth_root fifth_root likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            I think if Usyk beats Fury twice, he retires. That would mean he had 2 wins over Joshua and two wins over Fury and all money in the world. Why fight Joshua again, why fight Hrgovic and others, makes no sense. Usyk is almost 37.

If Usyk and Fury go 1-1, I see the trilogy. If Fury wins twice, he maybe goes for Joshua. Or he retires just to make Joshua pissed.

Honestly, I don`t believe Joshua will get the shot. If Fury can beat Usyk ( twice?), why the f.uck would he care to fight Joshua, who bring nothing to the table except "name value".
            If Fury-Usyk ends in 1-1, then a third fight is an interesting option, but Usyk is close to retirement, so will he want one? Fury is uncertain (maybe he won't be interested in a third), but he has some years more to deliver good fights (I'd say, Usyk also does have it for 1-2 more fights if he becomes active), if he wants to, so a third Usyk fight will take some of this time. But in any way, AJ doesn't deserve that shot and there are a lot of possible outcomes for any certainty at this point that he will have it. Looks more like his cheap marketing. Only one thing is sure - AJ is the best scrapped belts collector.

Comment

Holy **** bro, we gonna get Wilder-Joshua, a ****ing year after Usyk and Fury done retired!

Just saying, I could see that **** working out that way. ****ing boxing.
              JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Hrgovic has a shot due but with the postponements of the Fury/Usyk and a possible rematch after the fight he would have to stay active.

Good fight if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Holy **** bro, we gonna get Wilder-Joshua, a ****ing year after Usyk and Fury done retired!

Just saying, I could see that **** working out that way. ****ing boxing.
                  Yes.

That is the biggest money fight Joshua can get. 40 y old Wilder.

He must ask Wilder to come back. Or go fight Hrgovic`s , Kabayel`s and other hungry lions for vacant belts.

Comment

Fury, Joshua, Uysk, Wilder 'They are all apart of the same generation'.

So people need to stop trying to make out that Uysk is a fighter from a different generation.

Note: If Anthony Joshua keeps winning, the only reason why he would not get another title fight 'Will be down to whoever is Champion at that time'.

I would agree that, Usyk really has already beaten Joshua twice 'Uysk would not be subjected to the same intensity of public pressure, to fight Joshua for the third time compared to Tyson Fury fighting Anthony Joshua for the first time ever'.

Nobody knows how Tyson Fury will react to a loss, if that situation occurred 'We all know how Anthony Joshua reacts to a loss? He will historically try and get some 'Get back, immediately and attempt to avenge a loss. Joshua has proven under those circumstances, that he is a competitor win or lose'.'.

Tyson Fury, Deontay Wilder, Anthony Joshua, Oleksandr Uysk 'They are participating in their own competition, to see who will be the last man standing from their era'.

Lennox Lewis, Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Riddick Bowe 'The top Heavyweight's from the late 80's and 90's went through a very similar process, the Kiltschko's were active in and around the conclusion of that era. But they were not apart of the competition to see who will be the last man standing from the late 80's and 80's'.

I respect Hrgovic and Dubois, but in reality? People must understand, fighters of the calibre and prestige of Fury, Wilder, Joshua and Usyk 'These fighters don't need to even mention Hrgovic and Dubois'.

I have talked about this in other threads, there have been three Heavyweight mountains of this era 'And those mountains are Tyson Fury, Deontay Wilder and Anthony Joshua'.

These are the fighters that everyone Heavyweight fighter, wants to face 'These are the Heavyweight mountains fighters aspire to climb'.

Too many people keep on mentioning, Heavyweight fighters that are not really apart of this competition to see who will be the last man standing of this era.

The only reason why Anthony Joshua may have to fight Hrgovic, or somebody else 'Is when potentially Heavyweight belt becomes vacate, and Tyson Fury and Oleksandr Usyk are still in battle'.

If not then I personally don't believe Anthony Joshua has to fight those fighters 'I still believe that there are other Heavyweight match ups out there for Joshua, that actually have a story and theme which would make them very interesting fights'.

I still think that Ruiz Junior vs Joshua III 'Is a great fight to make, especially now. That Heavyweight match up, does not need a title 'The competition between those fighters has depth and meaning' etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X