Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez-Jaime Munguia Comes With Rare Rematch Clause

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fighter should keep himself in the picture through merit , not through a rematch clause which should never be in place . A rematch should only be made if by public demand or an unsatisfactory outcome to a good fight , ie. a cut caused by a head clash or the like. These 'clauses' = excuses to print money , but we only have to look at Saudi situation to understand why El Turkey has become the biggest name outside the ring in boxing.

Comment

There wouldn't be a rematch clause if it were Benavidez because the coward clownelo will never fight him

Comment

All I keep thinking is canelo beat the dog out of caleb but benavidez couldn't finish him off...much as I love benavidez and truth is he's a beast, yet I seriously doubt canelo is fearful of him...I agree with munguias promoter, it's about respect. Initially there was a lot of respect from David's team but they started running their mouths, especially dad. Say what you will, but it's a business and dad's foolishness cost benavidez the business
        Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by rmartinezogden@gmail.com View Post
          All I keep thinking is canelo beat the dog out of caleb but benavidez couldn't finish him off...much as I love benavidez and truth is he's a beast, yet I seriously doubt canelo is fearful of him...I agree with munguias promoter, it's about respect. Initially there was a lot of respect from David's team but they started running their mouths, especially dad. Say what you will, but it's a business and dad's foolishness cost benavidez the business
          I think that’s just another excuse to throw in
          This is a business and if someone offers him the 200 million as he requested , then respect goes out the window as Munguia would or anybody else for that matter
          Cash is king

Comment

Some how the fight will be a draw and they will rematch. They will avoid Benavides at all costs.

Now it is that he was disrespectful, before was that he doesn't fight Mexicans, Canelo just said that David has beaten only one former champion (he forgot to say that David was champ twice), etc.

Too many excuses.

Comment

We came to Canelo with respect? Yeah they came on their knees begging. And he's not the face of boxing anymore. He can pick and choose any fight he wants, sure. But that's also why he ISN'T the face of boxing anymore. He's more like an empty ball sack.

Comment

this is a disrespectful first post right here

Comment

if u dont say pretty pretty please to canelo now when inquiring about a fight & grovel around the place u are not even in the running for the canelo lottery, this is the price of buying a ticket for the draw
                  TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

respect in - contract out

Comment

Get out of here. This site is for fight fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X