Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Christian Mbilli: Canelo Alvarez Is Past His Best, But Jaime Munguia Is Fragile

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    Nobody calling him out
    He’s up there in the rankings
    I know he refused a fight with Morrell but now has changed opinion and did mention his name
    Or is it Benny’s name he mentioned
    I know he called one of those guys out
    Wouldn’t be surprised if Canelo fights him , perfect setting
    Did he mention Morrell Jr? I read he wants to fight berlanga and of course canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

Did he mention Morrell Jr? I read he wants to fight berlanga and of course canelo.
      If I’m not mistaken he said he would take the Morrell fight
      This was after his last win in the ring
      Also I recall Ramsey saying that the first time around they refused because they were not prepared for a Morrell but now they’ve changed their minds

Comment

If I’m not mistaken he said he would take the Morrell fight
        This was after his last win in the ring
        Also I recall Ramsey saying that the first time around they refused because they were not prepared for a Morrell but now they’ve changed their minds
        That could be a very interesting fight, the fans would enjoy it, and the division would be better for it. I ask you because in his last interview he never mentioned benavidez nor Morell jr.

Comment

That could be a very interesting fight, the fans would enjoy it, and the division would be better for it. I ask you because in his last interview he never mentioned benavidez nor Morell jr.
          Right after his fight
          He even mentioned Canelo but was insistant that he’d be good to go with Morrell
          I’m about 90% sure , his promoter next to him
          His promoter spoke on his own also on the Butler vs Rolls fight about it

Comment

Right after his fight
            He even mentioned Canelo but was insistant that he’d be good to go with Morrell
            I’m about 90% sure , his promoter next to him
            His promoter spoke on his own also on the Butler vs Rolls fight about it
            I hope they made the fight, I heard Morell's jr. people try to make the fight a couple of years ago to not avail, let's keep our fingers crossed.

Comment

I hope they made the fight, I heard Morell's jr. people try to make the fight a couple of years ago to not avail, let's keep our fingers crossed.
              Yes I recall that and that was Ramsey who decided they were not ready at that point
              From my understanding he’s supposed to be involved in a big announcement for a big fight

Comment

Yes I recall that and that was Ramsey who decided they were not ready at that point
                From my understanding he’s supposed to be involved in a big announcement for a big fight
                Not with DMJ, he's fighting some other dude. The funny thing is, how many fights did David Morell jr had back then?
                Last edited by garfios; 03-20-2024, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Not with DMJ, he's fighting some other dude.
                  They’ve been very hush about it
                  Now he’s with the Bobfather and that can only help him get bigger fights

Comment

Mbilli calling an undefeated fighter fragile lmao, maybe should stop running his mouth and take on DMJ or any other top 10 for that matter, these guys doing lot talking but no walking.

Comment

Nobody calling him out
                      He’s up there in the rankings
                      I know he refused a fight with Morrell but now has changed opinion and did mention his name
                      Or is it Benny’s name he mentioned
                      I know he called one of those guys out
                      Wouldn’t be surprised if Canelo fights him , perfect setting
                      He called out Canelo, Berlanga, Munguía, Plant, and Daniel Jacobs for some reason after his most recent win. The only time I've heard his team mention either David was to say "we're not going to wait for them" as if he hasn't been turning down fights with them already. As far as I've seen he's about Berlanga's level.

Comment

Working...
                      X