Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora Comes in to Replace Injured Keith Thurman Against Tim Tszyu on March 30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora Comes in to Replace Injured Keith Thurman Against Tim Tszyu on March 30

Sebastian Fundora has emerged as the replacement for injured Keith Thurman to meet WBO 154-pound champion Tim Tszyu March 30 in Las Vegas, Boxing Scene has learned.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-18-2024, 07:16 PM.

...Sure hope there's medical attention ringside. Fundora is about to get hurt. BAD.
    Superbee Superbee likes this.

Comment

That's going to be a huge adjustment for Tszyu , he's been training for a totally different guy. I think that Tszyu is mentally strong enough to deal with the change. I can see Tszyu stopping Fundora late in a war of attrition. Tim is going to have to watch out for that uppercut.
      JJ75JJ JJ75JJ landotter landotter like this.

Comment

A much better fight

Comment

I am actually excited for this one. Fundora may get crushed but it should be exciting while it lasts.

Comment

I wonder who's going to fight Bohachuk and if it will still be for a belt. Is Lubin in training ? Mendoza, Zayas ?
            Goatintheboat Goatintheboat likes this.

Comment

Good. Thurman never deserved this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
                That's going to be a huge adjustment for Tszyu , he's been training for a totally different guy. I think that Tszyu is mentally strong enough to deal with the change. I can see Tszyu stopping Fundora late in a war of attrition. Tim is going to have to watch out for that uppercut.
                Fundora is tailor made for Tszyu unless he's gotten his eyes fixed.

Tszyu excels in the phone booth, which is Fundora's main weapon.

This is simply all wrong for Fundora.
                Superbee Superbee pnut901 pnut901 like this.

Comment

But Fundora isn't in the WBO top 15. How can he fight for the belt?

Comment

A fighter coming from a loss fighting for a belt the PBC/WBC way .

Comment

Working...
                    X