Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather: Crawford, You're Not Getting Spence Rematch Or Canelo...So, FIGHT Boots Ennis, Or Fight David Benavidez And Actually EARN A Canelo Fight Since Benavidez Wants Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Did you read the headline or listen to it, he said TC cant get Canelo, DB cant get Canelo, may as well they fight each other adding he only put that out there because the way he was asked. I see so many run of out of context all the time, if the words were said in a bar over a beer people would just laugh but in here the headline gets a 1000 rants.
    It’s called #ratings (Bro!)
    Roadblock Roadblock likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Why bypass the video with Williaims telling it himself, he said it wasn't ready and then he had an accident., yeah lets just skip over that as it doesn't fit the agenda.

Dam haters they like sour laxatives.
      Because Williams also said that Floyd was scared to fight him because he "didn't have a vagina"

https://www.boxingscene.com/paul-wil...ight-me--31208

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post

Paul has no one but himself to blame. Should have focused on Quintana. Instead he had to rematch him and Floyd "retired" for 2 years.

Manny didn't fight him either. Was he ducking too? How about Cotto?
      Yes, they all did duck him

That's why he ended up vacating and moving up.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post

Because Williams also said that Floyd was scared to fight him because he "didn't have a vagina"

https://www.boxingscene.com/paul-wil...ight-me--31208

Yes, they all did duck him

That's why he ended up vacating and moving up.
        Fair enough.

I would love to have seen how someone like a Floyd or Crawford would deal with Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post

Paul Williams moved up because nobody at 147 would fight him.

Even after he loss & avenged his loss, they still avoided him

That's how we ended up with this great quote about Floyd

Sounds about right

Comment

When were Floyd and Paul supposed to fight? The timeline doesn't make sense, given Floyd's retirement and Williams moving to 154, having big fights against Winky and Sergio.

Their paths never lined up.
            Maybe. Just maybe. He "retired" to avoid him

Comment

Sounds like the champion of Las Vegas wants to see Bud beaten so he feels more secure.

Good to see Floyd Hype still asking deferential, unlettered questions. These YouTube media outlets never improve due to the low calibre of people they have working for them.

Comment

I love how it's just so crazy for Bud to fight Benevidez, but not Canelo.

He wants to compete at 168, correct?
                One of them is beatable.

Comment

Originally posted by jqSide View Post
                  I don't even get what this thread is all about. Isn't Floyd a promoter? So why not sign at least Boots who is a free agent? (Never mind Crawford who is his own boss.) Then make the fight happen. Both have fought on PBC cards, both are available and crossing the street is not necessary.

Who exactly is Mayweather expecting to make the fight happen? Won't be DAZN or ESPN. Do something Floyd, don't just talk.
                  Very good legit questions that didn't get answers. Especially knowing that Floyd was on Youtube saying that when people talk about Haymon they're actually talking about him. This was right after Crawford made Spence look like an amateur. Floyd in the video seemed to be saying, "See, I told you so, Spence/Crawford is not going to be competitive. Which is why I didn't help in making the fight happen. I wanted Thurman vs Spence."

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post

Very good legit questions that didn't get answers. Especially knowing that Floyd was on Youtube saying that when people talk about Haymon they're actually talking about him. This was right after Crawford made Spence look like an amateur. Floyd in the video seemed to be saying, "See, I told you so, Spence/Crawford is not going to be competitive. Which is why I didn't help in making the fight happen. I wanted Thurman vs Spence."
                    Well, to be fair. Thurman likely would have gotten his hand raised against the version of Tszyu that showed up the other night. Because as hard as Tszyu fought, he wasn't nearly as active as expected. And Thurman would likely boxed circles around him.

Spence? Thurman would have outboxed the version of Spence that showed up against Crawford.

Imagine how the history would have completely changed if Thurman hadn't been pulled out twice. I know Spence flat out refused to fight Thurman but I think that was a BIG mistake. Because at least, even if Spence lost, he wouldn't have been stopped or dropped multiple times. If that fight were for more than just WBC, it meant Thurman would have to fight Boots next. And Crawford likely would have targeted Jermell for WBO, before he got stripped.

More compelling fights all around.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan-b View Post
                      Sounds like the champion of Las Vegas wants to see Bud beaten so he feels more secure.
                      This is exactly what it is but Big Dunn and the Floyd Boys would never admit it.

Comment

Working...
                      X