Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather: Crawford, You're Not Getting Spence Rematch Or Canelo...So, FIGHT Boots Ennis, Or Fight David Benavidez And Actually EARN A Canelo Fight Since Benavidez Wants Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

It was legit. I’m talking about the first time they negotiated in 2009. When Schaefer negotiated with TR on Floyd’s behalf. Manny was given a 50/50 split and pulled out because of the blood testing. The second negotiations they never got to the split conversation because Manny hung up the phone on Floyd.
    It wasn't true and your a dumbass for believing.

Give one example of a big fight where the fighters actually had 50/50 deal? Lmfao stupid idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

It wasn't true and your a dumbass for believing.

Give one example of a big fight where the fighters actually had 50/50 deal? Lmfao stupid idiot
      Every boxing outlet reported it. So it’s obvious you’re not fit to argue boxing with me so go back outside and play.

Comment

Every boxing outlet reported it. So it’s obvious you’re not fit to argue boxing with me so go back outside and play.
        Reporting a rumor isn't factual you fvkcing dumbass

Alot of people saying something doesn't make it true. Something factual is froid being on steroids using 750ml of IV and using USADA and yet you dumb fvkcs ignoring it despite you bums denying it

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

How can WWs be smaller than Floyd when he came from 135 and was outweighed nearly every fight, he fought ATGs greats that were younger than him did you skim over them.

I don't think my original comment is wrong as haters always have a flip flopping narrative to suit an agenda, you go on about who he didn't fight and ignore who he did which is really messed up, and Ennis is so talented the first B grade mover he faced he was lost at sea yet he supposed to beat one of the greatest movers in history, yeah ok .
          The best WWs Floyd fought came from 135 too.

Where did Shane come from?

Oscar?

Manny started at 108lbs.

He dragged Marquez up 2 weight classes & then came in overweight at the 144lb catchweight.

Weight drained Canelo at 152lbs.

Again, name ONE natural sized super talented WW Floyd fought in their prime?

He avoided Brook, Spence, Thurman, & Porter.

He could've fought all of them in 2014/2015.

Boots is bigger, faster, and more talented than all of them, so no, like I said, Floyd wouldn't have fought his ass.

He struggled with Chino with 1/2 think Chino won their first fight.

Nah. he;d leave a 5'10 natural sized, ultra-talented welterweight like Boots the hell alone.

And no, Boots aint struggled with nobody

He fought 1 guy who just tried to survive so Boots wouldn't knock him out, but he aint fought one close fight, yet.
          Last edited by The D3vil; 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM.
          RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM RuleOfTheSpear likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post

The best WWs Floyd fought came from 135 too.

Where did Shane come from?

Oscar?

Manny started at 108lbs.

He dragged Marquez up 2 weight classes & then came in overweight at the 144lb catchweight.

Weight drained Canelo at 152lbs.

Again, name ONE natural sized super talented WW Floyd fought in their prime?

He avoided Brook, Spence, Thurman, & Porter.

He could've fought all of them in 2014/2015.

Boots is bigger, faster, and more talented than all of them, so no, like I said, Floyd wouldn't have fought his ass.

He struggled with Chino with 1/2 think Chino won their first fight.

Nah. he;d leave a 5'10 natural sized, ultra-talented welterweight like Boots the hell alone.

And no, Boots aint struggled with nobody

He fought 1 guy who just tried to survive so Boots wouldn't knock him out, but he aint fought one close fight, yet.
            The hate in you is incredible lol, boots was lost with Karen there is no way Floyd would not school him in a wash, Ennis is a prospect and now he is beating ATGs, only a hater could concoct it.

Its been done to death a million times I cant be bothered debating anything with confirmed haters, its nothing more than around and around the same ol BS.
            Last edited by Roadblock; 03-21-2024, 06:40 PM.

Comment

It was legit. I’m talking about the first time they negotiated in 2009. When Schaefer negotiated with TR on Floyd’s behalf. Manny was given a 50/50 split and pulled out because of the blood testing. The second negotiations they never got to the split conversation because Manny hung up the phone on Floyd.
              there was no offer. they were negotiating and in retrospect(it was obvious at the time too) we found out floyd was bluffing the whole time. i dont understand why people think floyd would have actually fought if manny agreed to his terms back then. he literally changed them every single time manny agreed. if you remember floyd said drug testing with 14 day cut off. manny said lets do 30. no fight. then manny said ok ill do 14. guess what floyd did? changed it to 0. no fight. then manny said ok ill do 0. guess what floyd did? oh you only get 40 million and i get 100 percent of the ppv and live gate. no fight.

your argument is if manny called floyds bluff earlier floyd would have fougth him? thats not true. we know its not true because it happened and floyd didnt fight. desperate fanboy cultist logic. if manny only agreed earlier! its all mannys fault! why not blame floyd for demanding things that he didnt really care about? why not blame floyd for constantly changing his demands? why not blame floyd for inventing a fake testing program just to kill the fight or for lowballing manny when he knew manny would not accept such a clown offer? no there was only 1 chance to make the fight and its mannys fault it didnt happen! even though it never would have happened and you know that. you are living in the past. a time where floyd didnt get his bluff called.a time where he wasnt exposed as a coward.

too bad we found out what happened and he canelo'd it. not the first time though...remember marg? remember cotto? hes just not that guy, buddy. great fighters would never do this. he was a con, a fraud, grifter, a flim flam man. he took advantage of his cultist followers and they liked being taken advantage of by providing him with their money. they even try to rewrite history and pretend like he wasnt a ducking fraud and that he has some great resume when its stuffed with old men. he took their dignity as well as their money.
              Last edited by daggum; 03-21-2024, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                there was no offer. they were negotiating and in retrospect(it was obvious at the time too) we found out floyd was bluffing the whole time. i dont understand why people think floyd would have actually fought if manny agreed to his terms back then. he literally changed them every single time manny agreed. if you remember floyd said drug testing with 14 day cut off. manny said lets do 30. no fight. then manny said ok ill do 14. guess what floyd did? changed it to 0. no fight. then manny said ok ill do 0. guess what floyd did? oh you only get 40 million and i get 100 percent of the ppv and live gate. no fight.

your argument is if manny called floyds bluff earlier floyd would have fougth him? thats not true. we know its not true because it happened and floyd didnt fight. desperate fanboy cultist logic. if manny only agreed earlier! its all mannys fault! why not blame floyd for demanding things that he didnt really care about? why not blame floyd for constantly changing his demands? why not blame floyd for inventing a fake testing program just to kill the fight or for lowballing manny when he knew manny would not accept such a clown offer? no there was only 1 chance to make the fight and its mannys fault it didnt happen! even though it never would have happened and you know that. you are living in the past. a time where floyd didnt get his bluff called.a time where he wasnt exposed as a coward.

too bad we found out what happened and he canelo'd it. not the first time though...remember marg? remember cotto? hes just not that guy, buddy. great fighters would never do this. he was a con, a fraud, grifter, a flim flam man. he took advantage of his cultist followers and they liked being taken advantage of by providing him with their money. they even try to rewrite history and pretend like he wasnt a ducking fraud and that he has some great resume when its stuffed with old men. he took their dignity as well as their money.
                This says it all bro, in June 2016, one year after the fight:

"People said I was scared, a coward, to fight Manny Pacquiao. Everyone can have their own opinion. I always said, 'if it's meant to happen, it'll happen.' At one particular time, that fight was worth $60 million. I waited until the time was right, when things were on our terms and we were the A side and we could do things our way, we turned that into a $600-million fight." -- Floyd Mayweather

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...-106117​

[Of course, that doesn't mean he's still not making excuses here. At least he admitted it had nothing to do with drug testing, split issues, or any of that BS. But the general perception around the globe was he was genuinely scared of Manny even when the Pacman already got blasted by Marquez. You can't change perception.]
                Last edited by brettWall; 03-21-2024, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

Didn’t read a word of what you wrote but here’s the point I was making.

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing...010-fight.html

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

The hate in you is incredible lol, .
                    Floyd boy talk for, this guy is speaking too much truth and I can't take it

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post

Wrong.

Cotto & Mosley weren't full-sized career WWs

And Oscar was 34 & in decline when they finally fought.

Show me a full-sized super talented WW Floyd fought in his prime?

Didn't happen.

At 147, Floyd fought guys smaller than him, older than him, or inexperienced.

He didn't fight Thurman, Spence, Crawford, Brook, Porter, or even Khan.

Boots is more talented than all of them and bigger at 5'10"
                      You can add Margarito, who he pulled out of a fight with, and Williams, who would have been on the horizon had he not "retired" for two years after Hatton.
                      Last edited by djtmal; 03-22-2024, 08:31 AM.
                      The D3vil The D3vil likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X