Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora: I'm "Unstoppable" Heading Into Serhii Bohachuk Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs to lessen the desire to appease the machismo fans and learn some head and foot movement and learn how to employ an educated and piston jab a la Ike Quartey
    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Sebastian Fundora I hope you don't read much of these comments, there's some haters on here, but I get their point on some things but I still think you have talent but like Paul Williams with that height at 154 Lbs you'll only survive so long so it's best to learn to fight tall and use every advantage you can it only takes one good shot!

Comment

Fundora needs a Manny Stewart disciple training him. Hearns similarly lanky. He needs to use his advantages in height and reach, not give them up to please the crowd. If he can do that then perhaps. Hearns, Klitschko, Lewis all had a great right hand. Not so sure Fundora has but again needs to develop it. He’s young and full of confidence and that goes a long way.

Comment

Reckon Andy Lee could do something special with him.

Comment

Originally posted by M111 View Post
            Fundora needs a Manny Stewart disciple training him. Hearns similarly lanky. He needs to use his advantages in height and reach, not give them up to please the crowd. If he can do that then perhaps. Hearns, Klitschko, Lewis all had a great right hand. Not so sure Fundora has but again needs to develop it. He’s young and full of confidence and that goes a long way.
            Manny Steward. StewarD. STEWARDDDDDD. Put some respect on the man's name. Or I'll call "Eddie Hearns" on you.

Comment

has the unstoppable guy found the solution to chin improvement to the point its unbreakable, i dont think so

Comment

Timberrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shakedaddy View Post

Manny Steward. StewarD. STEWARDDDDDD. Put some respect on the man's name. Or I'll call "Eddie Hearns" on you.
                  lol, I blame autocorrect.

Comment

"I'm unstoppable" says the guy who literally got stopped in his last fight... Fundora needs to learn how to fight long. Bizarre to me that he likes to give up his natural advantages.

Comment

Working...
                    X