Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How big or small is the demand for the Crawford vs Ennis fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big or small is the demand for the Crawford vs Ennis fight?

Any guesstimate? We're talking about the current #1 P4P vs what his fans call the future of boxing.

This can't be a joke. This is serious stuff.

Small. Bud ain't THAT big first off, but coming off a epic W in a big fight gots Bud hype at its highest point & he rightly is gonna cash in on that. And Boots has only had a handful of main event fights on mid level, at best, shows so obviously hes not a ticket seller.

Anyone who loves talented mfers fighting has interest in this matchup, but thats a small number of hardcore fans. Casuals have no clue who Boots even is & Bud just got on the casual fans radar with Showtime Shawn at the earliest or more likely with the Errol W. So financially this fight makes zero sense to no one except Boots & his family.
    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

On a scale of 1 to Mayweather - Pacquiao it's a 3.
      BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

bigger than aveneshhaham
        Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

People dont ask much of Bud. Should fight him. Why not? Everyone else is fighting.
          Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

I'd rank it below Crawford vs Tszyu or Jermel but above a Spence rematch.
            BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Small enough to not happen which it won't.

Comment

Spence fans and the LDBC. Crawford beats the breaks off of him and they jump ship to another fighter. Big Baby Anderson seems to be a good candidate.

Comment

ennis can be for crawford what azumah nelson is for salvador sanchez. crawford and ennis are top2 welterweights in my opinion. those are the only 2 reasons i care about. if those are not enough for "fans", i don't know why they watch boxing at all.

Comment

Best option for Crawford right now, IMO

Comment

Working...
                    X