Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caleb Plant - Jermall Charlo in Dallas July 13th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caleb Plant - Jermall Charlo in Dallas July 13th?

Saw this circulating yesterday & today. anyone heard anything themselves? I haven’t see anyone too credible speaking on it personally, but I’ve been seeing it quite a bit

Makes sense for both obviously

If true, obviously a PPV, so maybe a Spence return on the undercard?

I would think about going to that fight.
    edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Hearing ppl suggest its coming but never saw it linked to a specific date. And with Errol as the comain? Def didn't hear that. Wouldn't shock me tho they need to be making some fights soon to warrant 6 PPV's a year.

Personally I wish PBC would quit rewarding these guys half out of the sport like Keef & Mall with PPV fights tho.

Comment

This needs to happen. Hope it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Hearing ppl suggest its coming but never saw it linked to a specific date. And with Errol as the comain? Def didn't hear that. Wouldn't shock me tho they need to be making some fights soon to warrant 6 PPV's a year.

Personally I wish PBC would quit rewarding these guys half out of the sport like Keef & Mall with PPV fights tho.
          The Spence thing was my own guess, the more I think about it, seems like this would be great co-main on a potential Tank-Martin fight . Wasn’t it rumored for June/July? Wouldn’t be shocked if none of its true, but was just curious if anyone heard anything about the Charlo-Plant rumor
          Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

The Spence thing was my own guess, the more I think about it, seems like this would be great co-main on a potential Tank-Martin fight . Wasn’t it rumored for June/July? Wouldn’t be shocked if none of its true, but was just curious if anyone heard anything about the Charlo-Plant rumor
            I thought I heard Benavidez vs The Nail was pegged for comain on the Tank PPV.

Do we even know Errol is up for fighting in the next 3-4mos? I'm still not sure hes not unofficially retired already & just hasn't said it or finalized that decision.

But yea I def agree I'm not surprised with what could be true or if none of its true with PBC these days. Theres a lot of odd moves by them. Plenty of obvious moves don't get made & plenty of unexpected moves (like Tim vs Keef) do get made.

Comment

Is a decent fight but then again it's not pay-per-view. They are bleeding money over paying these guys and putting them on pay-per-view. Excellent fight for regular TV though

Comment

Working...
              X