Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nobody Can Touch Shakur Stevenson At 135 Or 140, Including Tank, Says Malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nobody Can Touch Shakur Stevenson At 135 Or 140, Including Tank, Says Malignaggi

Paulie Malignaggi believes that regardless of the strength in depth at both lightweight and super lightweight, one man stands above all of the others. The outspoken New Yorker thinks that when all is said and done, that Shakur Stevenson will rise above his contemporaries, including Gervonta "Tank" Davis if they were to ever box. Newark star Stevenson is 21-0 (10 KOs) and a talented former Olympian who failed to dazzle last time out posting a decision win over Edwin De Los Santos in November.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's so elusive I will love to have him as a team mate at touch rugby
    real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Hard to touch him when all he does is run

Comment

I wanna defend you Skakur but you look really bad against de la Santos. Please come out guns a blazin in your next fight!

Comment

Of course no one can catch Shakur since he's a great runner.
          real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Has great boxing skills but reminds me of The Great Tiger from Mike Tysons Punch Out of when he dissappears and goes in circles around the ring.
            Last edited by willieb24; 03-17-2024, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
              Hard to touch him when all he does is run
              ———
              You MUST have not watched SRL vs Duran II. SRL “ran” the whole fight.
              Perhaps you should also watch SRL vs Gloyd Sr - just the 1st round. STL “ran” the whole time. Literally

Comment

Tank would probably catch him during 12 rds. especially knowing he would be P4P if he takes Shakur out.

Comment

Paulie is right. Nobody will look too good against De Los Santos as he is a dangerous patient counter puncher and Shakur recognized it so the fight wasn't too exciting, but he still stayed a step ahead of Edwin. Tank gives up rounds while trying to set you up for the kill, but an elite boxer who can focus the whole fight could beat him which is why Floyd always kept Tank away from Lomachenko. Only question for Shakur is what will happen IF he takes a mean shot because Tank can give and take mean shots. I'd bet on Shakur though, he's the best of the young kings.

Comment

Paulie ain't lying......the DLS fight proved that hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X