Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman-Tim Tszyu Winner May Have A Chance To Fight Terence Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman-Tim Tszyu Winner May Have A Chance To Fight Terence Crawford

Calvin Ford believes that the winner of Keith Thurman versus Tim Tszyu could land a big fight with Terence Crawford
    [Click Here To Read More]

I said way back TC will wait until this fight happens.

Comment

Another 4-6 months minimum of waiting around. This waiting around has become legitimized indeed. Seems Tzsyu is the only one taking stay-busy fights while waiting.
      dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Another big event for Amazon Prime. Crawford wipes them both out

Comment

Bud has to stop waiting. He's 36. He'll wipe out either of these guys, but has essentially squandered all momentum since July 29th waiting on a Canelo retirement check that was never meant to be.
          pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
            I said way back TC will wait until this fight happens.
            And only take the winner if that's Keef.

Seems like Calvin Ford is just using Crawford's name though.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
              Bud has to stop waiting. He's 36. He'll wipe out either of these guys, but has essentially squandered all momentum since July 29th waiting on a Canelo retirement check that was never meant to be.
              He’s always been a victim of his own ego. If this is the way he wants his career to end then no one’s going to tell him otherwise. He seems to believe he is entitled to the largest paydays in the sport especially after murking Errol. I see his point, but alone, on his name alone, he isn’t a big draw. I say he has about 5 fights let in his career max

Comment

Tszyu is going to beat the hell out of Thurman and Crawford isn't going to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  Another big event for Amazon Prime. Crawford wipes them both out
                  Can they afford it ?
                  ptek ptek likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                    Tszyu is going to beat the hell out of Thurman and Crawford isn't going to fight him.
                    Would you expect anything else from Tazoo vs Keef ?
                    Tazoo would be a good fight but his coming forward style would make Bud look even better than he did vs Spence
                    This coming from a Tazoo fan
                    ptek ptek BlackRobb BlackRobb like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X