Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias-Liam Paro Set for June in Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is going to be one heck of a fight, between Paro, and Matias, two very good fighters, who can really pug!

Comment

I heard Michael Rivera wanted the fight, but was turned down for unknown reasons.

Comment

Subriel Matias has become my favorite @ 140. I used to prefer watching guys put on a masterclass in the sweet science but there is something terrifying about watching him just walk right up in high-guard and rearrange peoples faces and organs.

Maybe it's how happy he gets after he snatched their soul . . . Anyway, I'm watching, lol
        LG Motel 22 LG Motel 22 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tomhawq View Post
          What happens to Rivera now? Is there anyone he can fight inside the PBC perimeter even for just a stay-busy fight?
          They didn't accept the low purse and I don't blame him. Paro didn't want it either but apparently they negotiated something better.

Comment

Good fight and a good measure for both guys. Matias has more experience and Paro has shown that he has skills

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              They didn't accept the low purse and I don't blame him. Paro didn't want it either but apparently they negotiated something better.
              I was asking who Rivera could fight at PBC. He's been fighting on PBC cards. The guy he's calling out is now with DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by tomhawq View Post
                I was asking who Rivera could fight at PBC. He's been fighting on PBC cards. The guy he's calling out is now with DAZN.
                Sorry, was meant for another poster that was asking why he didn't fight Matias when it was offered.

Comment

June ah? If it wasn't for that I'm sick of flying on all my damn work trips, I just might like to book the weekend in PR to see this fight Live. My last live fight in PR was Verdejo vs some chump, lol. This was when he was still a young prospect and up and coming. Him and Pitufo rocked the coliseum that night. It was awesome to be there.

If you're looking for an excuse to vacation to PR, I recommend doing it on a weekend of a fight, any fight card really. Just to add to your trip and enjoyment. Fly on Wednesday night. Hang out Thursday/Friday (beaches, food, beaches, lol), get in Fight mode Saturday, enjoy the show, then leave Sunday. A short and awesome trip.
                  armindo54 armindo54 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X