Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tom Loeffler Returns To Callum Walsh's Side After Reuniting With Wladimir Klitschko, Who Is In Washington On Ukraine Support Mission

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

"Save ourselves by investing in Ukraine??" Sorry I guess I didn't drink the Kool-Aid... Tax corporations? You all sure have no problems spending other people's money do you?
    Jesus f christ, you don't know how government works? Or insurance? Don't worry, you'll learn fast when your 25 cents in taxes that you paid last year will be spent on American troops fighting in Lithuania because MAGAs didn't think that spending on Ukraine was not as important as "owning the libs"
    K.O Azteca Gaydrien Boner likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
      We are at a point when we can save ourselves by investing in Ukraine, right now we are spending money, but not people. If Russia takes Ukraine and invades the rest of Europe - NATO, US and EU will be spending much more + thousands of lives + brink of a nuclear war. So, yeah...let's not a deranged dictator grow strength, dictators don't stop. Boxing fans should know this better than anyone - you don't reason in the boxing ring, you fight back and you hit harder than you are being hit. This is how you win. This isn't a war that US could escape. Postpone - sure, but it will cost later.

And stop this nonsense about our homeless and broken bridges. Tax corporations and solve the ****ing problem. Russia's economy is smaller than California's for god sake, give me a break. What was the reason there were homeless in 2021? 2015? 2004? Also war in Ukraine?
      Hmm.. Ukraine was part of Russia since the 1600s. Whos TAKING who??

Comment

Russian-Ukrainian war is extremely simple matter to understand. It just takes to be a thinking human.
        Sadly, so many people think with news updates, history fables and common agenda instead of thinking with their eyes, minds and hearts.
        And they seriously believe they're absolutely right.

Comment

We are at a point when we can save ourselves by investing in Ukraine, right now we are spending money, but not people. If Russia takes Ukraine and invades the rest of Europe - NATO, US and EU will be spending much more + thousands of lives + brink of a nuclear war. So, yeah...let's not a deranged dictator grow strength, dictators don't stop. Boxing fans should know this better than anyone - you don't reason in the boxing ring, you fight back and you hit harder than you are being hit. This is how you win. This isn't a war that US could escape. Postpone - sure, but it will cost later.

And stop this nonsense about our homeless and broken bridges. Tax corporations and solve the ****ing problem. Russia's economy is smaller than California's for god sake, give me a break. What was the reason there were homeless in 2021? 2015? 2004? Also war in Ukraine?
          Has Russia shown any intent to invade the rest of Europe? Or are they just responding to Western meddling right on their doorstep?

Comment

Originally posted by K Man View Post

Hmm.. Ukraine was part of Russia since the 1600s. Whos TAKING who??
            And Alaska belonged to Russia. And California to Mexico. List goes on. Your point?..

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Has Russia shown any intent to invade the rest of Europe? Or are they just responding to Western meddling right on their doorstep?
              They didn't threaten Ukraine in February 2022, by the way. Ukraine is a sovereign state and should be free to choose whatever alliance they want to join without asking the "big brother". And, yes, Russia threatens the West all the time, including nukes. Sit down, your grade is D for dumbass. I shouldn't expect much intelligence from boxing fans. Let me guess, MAGA?

Comment

They didn't threaten Ukraine in February 2022, by the way. Ukraine is a sovereign state and should be free to choose whatever alliance they want to join without asking the "big brother". And, yes, Russia threatens the West all the time, including nukes. Sit down, your grade is D for dumbass. I shouldn't expect much intelligence from boxing fans. Let me guess, MAGA?
                NATO should have stopped expanding after the Soviet Union fell, not try to add another country that happens to be right on Russia's border.

Especially after the US State Department interfered in Ukraine’s internal politics in the lead up to the 2014 revolution. See Victoria Nuland. How would America feel if Russia was influencing Mexican politics in its favor? You can’t do that to a nuclear power and expect zero consequences.

That’s what is really going on here. Not Russia threatening to invade all of Europe. Educate yourself and stop swallowing simple minded propaganda.
                Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 03-17-2024, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

NATO should have stopped expanding after the Soviet Union fell, not try to add another country that happens to be right on Russia's border.

Especially after the US State Department interfered in Ukraine’s internal politics in the lead up to the 2014 revolution. See Victoria Nuland. How would America feel if Russia was influencing Mexican politics in its favor? You can’t do that to a nuclear power and expect zero consequences.

That’s what is really going on here. Not Russia threatening to invade all of Europe. Educate yourself and stop swallowing simple minded propaganda.
                  Russia shouldn't have been a threat for countries so they wouldn't want to join NATO. Russia meddled in Ukrainian affairs since 2004 by sending pro Yanukovich propagandistsa and drowning media in their pro-Russia propraganda. It wanted to take Crimea back since the 90s. After signing a treaty with Ukraine that guaranteed territorial sovereignty in exchange for Ukrainian nukes. I am educated enough. Your turn, MAGA. Not that MAGA brain is receptive to anything other than what an orange faced degenerate spews out.

Comment

Working...
                  X