Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tom Loeffler Returns To Callum Walsh's Side After Reuniting With Wladimir Klitschko, Who Is In Washington On Ukraine Support Mission

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tom Loeffler Returns To Callum Walsh's Side After Reuniting With Wladimir Klitschko, Who Is In Washington On Ukraine Support Mission

In the generation that he has presided over the Klitschko era of heavyweight dominance and Gennadiy Golovkin's powerful middleweight title reign that featured 23 consecutive knockouts, promoter Tom Loeffler never missed any part of fight week.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm so sick of being held at gunpoint to pay for this bull$#it. A few years ago Ukraine was considered one of the most corrupt $#itholes on Earth, now they're all of a sudden this pillar of democracy and an endless cash pit I'm supposed to feel good about. Can't even imagine how much all these pimps have skimmed off the top while all the drones drive around with Ukraine flags on their cars because it's the latest virtue signal. Remind me again why this is my problem. This is the same moron who wanted to ban guys like Bivol from earning a living. The disrespect he was shown the entire time leading up to the Canelo fight made it that much sweeter when he whooped his ass. Ok I can't sleep, rant over...

Comment

Slava Ukraini

Comment

Homelessness and crime are running rampant in US cities. Drugs and illegal immigrants are flooding across the US border.

Time to invest money in ourselves and fix these problems. I say no more money for Ukraine (or Israel for that matter.)

Comment

Originally posted by zod66 View Post
          Slava Ukraini
          Yeah, slava is not the only thing going to Ukraine. Don't forget the $79 billion. Want to solve the border problem? Just lay Ukraine on top of Mexico.

Comment

We are at a point when we can save ourselves by investing in Ukraine, right now we are spending money, but not people. If Russia takes Ukraine and invades the rest of Europe - NATO, US and EU will be spending much more + thousands of lives + brink of a nuclear war. So, yeah...let's not a deranged dictator grow strength, dictators don't stop. Boxing fans should know this better than anyone - you don't reason in the boxing ring, you fight back and you hit harder than you are being hit. This is how you win. This isn't a war that US could escape. Postpone - sure, but it will cost later.

And stop this nonsense about our homeless and broken bridges. Tax corporations and solve the ****ing problem. Russia's economy is smaller than California's for god sake, give me a break. What was the reason there were homeless in 2021? 2015? 2004? Also war in Ukraine?
            Last edited by alexjust; 03-14-2024, 12:25 PM.

Comment

This war needs to END now.
              i give ultimate great respect to the Klitschkos BUT lets not mix sport with geo-politics.
              I view the Ukraine-Russian War as more of a civil war, using Nationalism on both sides in combat.
              ... Very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                We are at a point when we can save ourselves by investing in Ukraine, right now we are spending money, but not people. If Russia takes Ukraine and invades the rest of Europe - NATO, US and EU will be spending much more + thousands of lives + brink of a nuclear war. So, yeah...let's not a deranged dictator grow strength, dictators don't stop. Boxing fans should know this better than anyone - you don't reason in the boxing ring, you fight back and you hit harder than you are being hit. This is how you win. This isn't a war that US could escape. Postpone - sure, but it will cost later.

And stop this nonsense about our homeless and broken bridges. Tax corporations and solve the ****ing problem. Russia's economy is smaller than California's for god sake, give me a break. What was the reason there were homeless in 2021? 2015? 2004? Also war in Ukraine?
                "Save ourselves by investing in Ukraine??" Sorry I guess I didn't drink the Kool-Aid... Tax corporations? You all sure have no problems spending other people's money do you?

Comment

So now Boxingscene is running ****lib establishment propaganda. Stick to boxing.
                  bimhead bimhead likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Homelessness and crime are running rampant in US cities. Drugs and illegal immigrants are flooding across the US border.

Time to invest money in ourselves and fix these problems. I say no more money for Ukraine (or Israel for that matter.)
                    Yeah, Venezuelan migrants are causing hell in the USA and the drug problem in Mexico and USA, Biden has become a joke with spending a lot of money to Ukraine and wasting their own military equipment

Comment

Working...
                    X