Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Clash of Mexican Superstars: Canelo Alvarez Duels All-Action Star Jaime Munguia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garfios View Post

The computer will do what is been command, there's always a back door. That I know, just when Marciano vs Ali was programed into a computer years ago, guess who won?
    ps. By the way, are you cosigning this fight now? A few months back you were against it. What changed? And please don't say the computer make you do it.
    I would much prefer Benavidez. Which might still be in play for September.

But Munguia will make for an entertaining fight and he is the best option out of all the choices that were being mentioned. Certainly far better than Jermall Charlo.

When will Morrell choose an entertaining opponent I wonder?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I would much prefer Benavidez. Which might still be in play for September.

But Munguia will make for an entertaining fight and he is the best option out of all the choices that were being mentioned. Certainly far better than Jermall Charlo.

When will Morrell choose an entertaining opponent I wonder?
      Morell jr can't choose, but you know that. I know you prefer benavidez unlike others ginger's fans, but you know jaime wasn't the best available contender nor the most deserving. I haven't bought a canelo's fight in years, I'm curious with this one, munguia seems to be a good kid and a warrior, but he's tailor-made for ginger and I don't know about his chin, that is the key in this fight, if he can hold up, fans would watch an entertaining fight, still he's not the one he should be fighting, you're trying to mock me with DMJ, don't waste your time I have been a fan for six long decades and I know when I see a talent and when boxers are avoiding, even you can see it too and if it was the Cuban facing ginger instead of munguia, you and all the other ginger's fans would be very nervous, it doesn't matter who he has faced or not.
      ps. Don't get your hopes high. He's not fighting benavidez unless he gets smashed to pieces at 175.
      Last edited by garfios; 03-16-2024, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X