Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Canelo's Refusal to Fight Benavidez Would Taint His Legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

GGG would beat them if they fought H2H I’m not disputing that. GGGs career strength of schedule tho isn’t very impressive. His “top 10” wins were pathetic mostly cab drivers and was gifted the decision vs dervychenko. Mugabi would’ve been GGGs best win.
    To be fair canelo and mugabi would had been his best two wins.
    LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post

ggg has 12 top 10 wins at 160.
      Pls name them, I'm wondering if there was another GGG

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Let's see if you can list Mugabi's "Cab drivers" then that match Golovkin's resume? I've asked, but still nothing.

Golovkin beat Canelo twice. Just because he didn't get the decisions, it doesn't mean he didn't win. But sure, who are those that match Geale, Murray, Lemeiux, Jacobs, Chenko etc etc?

Golovkin beat Chenko by 3. 7/5 with a KD. He doesn't have to dominate to win you know.
        YDKSAB stop messaging me we’re done Idc about mugabi you think Merton Murray Danielle geale and David lemiuex and Danny Jacobs are elite wins all bums who have never held a title ROFL. Foh man Ura nutter
        BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

• What Ward doesn't understand is, Nelo is already, as in RIGHT NOW, a 1st ballot HOFer.

Comment

YDKSAB stop messaging me we’re done Idc about mugabi you think Merton Murray Danielle geale and David lemiuex and Danny Jacobs are elite wins all bums who have never held a title ROFL. Foh man Ura nutter
            Daggum, nor any other GGGroupie, will name those ''12 top 10 wins at 160''

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Nutter's go around claiming someone is an elite HOF'er with a resume up there with Golovkin only to repeatedly refuse event though he's asked about 30 times. I don't know, what do you think?

Come with the ad hominem attacks and nothing else after i've asked you to support your comments if you think that's a reasonable answer to the question. But you'll just keep on embarrassing yourself won't you. Not one name have you put forward. How could you come to the conclusion he's an elite fighter without a single name? Only a nutter would do that then deflect all the time.
              dude you are a BONAFIDE psycho lmao. Look like an idiot going on murray beat Martinez when even murray thought he lost lmao now you’re screaming about John mugabi for some reason lol. You need to get back on your meds bro

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Daggum, nor any other GGGroupie, will name those ''12 top 10 wins at 160''
                I’ll name them anny jacobs danny geale vanes matirosyan Steve rolls kamil szermeta Dominic wade David lemiuex willie Monroe jr Matthew MackLin gabe rosado adama osumanu nbuhiro ishida…. Get the picture? All these “top 10 wins” LMAO. Such a joke. Don’t know how anyone could defend this resume. Anyone that claims canelo is some kind of ducker and excuses GGG for fighting absolutely nobody his whole career can’t be taken seriously lol
                BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

I’ll name them anny jacobs danny geale vanes matirosyan Steve rolls kamil szermeta Dominic wade David lemiuex willie Monroe jr Matthew MackLin gabe rosado adama osumanu nbuhiro ishida…. Get the picture? All these “top 10 wins” LMAO. Such a joke. Don’t know how anyone could defend this resume. Anyone that claims canelo is some kind of ducker and excuses GGG for fighting absolutely nobody his whole career can’t be taken seriously lol
                  that-is-pathetic-as-hell-tyler-perry.gif
                  (the bold)
                  I'll give chinny Danny a pass
                  Cancer survivor and all.

Haters don't have to be logical or even be fight fans.
                  I made a GGG ''dedication'' thread.
                  Getting his GGGroupies to participate was like pulling teeth

Sadly, GGG will be a HOFer....with that shltty assed resume.
                  Might as well enshrine Jeff Horn.

Comment

IDKSAB, but you're the one who can't answer a simple question to one of your comments? That doesn't make sense. All you're doing is deflecting because you know it's insane what you said. Why else do you think you're following all the threads i've made comments on? It's because you've got a stingy p3ssy after i made you look like a fool.

I'm asking who these fighters are that Mugabi beat that matches the likes of those who Golovkin beat. It's a simple question yet you refuse to answer every time. You use fallacies instead. I'm not interested in your delusions and deflections. I'm only interested in you justifying your comment.

You're so stupid, you don't even know that Geale was the unified WBA/IBF Middleweight champion. You're so stupid, you don't even know Lemeiux was the IBF Middleweight champion. You're so stupid you don't even know Jacobs was a 2 time Middleweight champion with him first claiming the WBA title, then the IBF title later on.

Duh. What are you, duh? Mister, duh.

Comment

dude you are a BONAFIDE psycho lmao. Look like an idiot going on murray beat Martinez when even murray thought he lost lmao now you’re screaming about John mugabi for some reason lol. You need to get back on your meds bro
                      I'm talking about Mugabi for some reason? Do you want me to Put the link in here for the thread we're on? You weirdo.

I'm actually going to clown you off this site like i did with Kannabis Kid. You ask for it, i'll happily give it to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X