Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Canelo's Refusal to Fight Benavidez Would Taint His Legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stressful thread to read. So many emotions. Love him, hate him, respect him or deride him, who can argue that Canelo is not the face of boxing right now?
    LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post
      Stressful thread to read. So many emotions. Love him, hate him, respect him or deride him, who can argue that Canelo is not the face of boxing right now?
      Definitely the most rewarded economically
      ​ boxer, but the face of boxing? More like the mask of boxing.
      Last edited by garfios; 03-26-2024, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

One reputable source that Murray won please. Your opinions are fantasies. Not facts. Facts are recorded. Even the the announcers who were sucking Murray off scored the the fight for Martinez. Your opinion is also contrary to the 2 people who foughts opinions and the 3 judges. The only 5 people that matter disagree with you. LMAO. you are an absolute nutter tho it’s glorious. It’s takes a certain type of crazy to carry on like that it’s not even an act I think u actually believe what you are writing ROFL
        Yes, facts are recorded. That's why you refuse to go over the actual recorded evidence that is the fight. But i do love the irony of your comment. You know what i've asked of you. If you refuse to do so, stop wasting my time with your nonsense.

Where are Mugabi's world class wins. List each and every one of them? Are you having struggles getting onto Boxrec or something? What seems to be the problem? Give me each and every win that you think is a match for Golovkin's resume.
        Last edited by Sid-Knee; 03-26-2024, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Yes, facts are recorded. That's why you refuse to go over the actual recorded evidence that is the fight. But i do love the irony of your comment. You know what i've asked of you. If you refuse to do so, stop wasting my time with your nonsense.

Where are Mugabi's world class wins. List each and every one of them? Are you having struggles getting onto Boxrec or something? What seems to be the problem? Give me each and every win that you think is a match for Golovkin's resume.
          You are a NUTTER lmao. This is glorious. I didn’t know people like you actually existed. You are too dumb to understand irony lmao. Show me the recorded fact that Murray won because all records that I can find on all databases show Martinez UD 115-112? You live in a fantasy world ROFL. I’ve already gone over mugabis credentials and opponents they are about as impressive as GGGs. Tbh mugabis 25 str8 KOs is more impressive. Now tell us how much u lost on the Martinez Murray fight mate. Be as honest as ur deluded opinion lol

Comment

• [QUOTE=Murray Kelm;n32196594]Ward still is not to old to come out of retirement and face Canelo or for that matter Benavidez or even Beterbiev, but it's easier to chirp from the sidelines. [/QUOTEwardis my guy, and he’s raising his kids with a knowledge of GOD

i GREE he’s got a lot left in his power pack but he’s busy living life in a nice area of Oaktwon

Comment

• Originally posted by Poopdick View Post

ummm no "traction for fighting 95% of the guys he fought lol. say what you want i really don't care. I know I've been in an actual gym and boxing ring ALOT in my life. and you haven't obviously. now go away and give your uneducated opinions elsewhere please, and thank you
              You sound pretty angry. There was no demand for any of those fights brother, give it up. Don't care if you was born in the gym, nobody wanted to see those fights.

Comment

You are a NUTTER lmao. This is glorious. I didn’t know people like you actually existed. You are too dumb to understand irony lmao. Show me the recorded fact that Murray won because all records that I can find on all databases show Martinez UD 115-112? You live in a fantasy world ROFL. I’ve already gone over mugabis credentials and opponents they are about as impressive as GGGs. Tbh mugabis 25 str8 KOs is more impressive. Now tell us how much u lost on the Martinez Murray fight mate. Be as honest as ur deluded opinion lol
                Nutter's go around claiming someone is an elite HOF'er with a resume up there with Golovkin only to repeatedly refuse event though he's asked about 30 times. I don't know, what do you think?

Come with the ad hominem attacks and nothing else after i've asked you to support your comments if you think that's a reasonable answer to the question. But you'll just keep on embarrassing yourself won't you. Not one name have you put forward. How could you come to the conclusion he's an elite fighter without a single name? Only a nutter would do that then deflect all the time.

Comment

ggg has 12 top 10 wins at 160. mugabi has 2 and the best guy was ranked #6. thats just silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post

ggg has 12 top 10 wins at 160. mugabi has 2 and the best guy was ranked #6. thats just silly.
                    GGG would beat them if they fought H2H I’m not disputing that. GGGs career strength of schedule tho isn’t very impressive. His “top 10” wins were pathetic mostly cab drivers and was gifted the decision vs dervychenko. Mugabi would’ve been GGGs best win.

Comment

GGG would beat them if they fought H2H I’m not disputing that. GGGs career strength of schedule tho isn’t very impressive. His “top 10” wins were pathetic mostly cab drivers and was gifted the decision vs dervychenko. Mugabi would’ve been GGGs best win.
                      Let's see if you can list Mugabi's "Cab drivers" then that match Golovkin's resume? I've asked, but still nothing.

Golovkin beat Canelo twice. Just because he didn't get the decisions, it doesn't mean he didn't win. But sure, who are those that match Geale, Murray, Lemeiux, Jacobs, Chenko etc etc?

Golovkin beat Chenko by 3. 7/5 with a KD. He doesn't have to dominate to win you know.

Comment

Working...
                      X