Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Canelo's Refusal to Fight Benavidez Would Taint His Legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Poopdick View Post

well ppl who been in the ring, watch more than the 2 "big" fights a year understand what we see. too many idiots around here that haven't ever boxed, with opinions that sound moronic. like, yourself maybe
    I've never heard anyone hold these opinions apart from 'arm chair forum casuals' no offence.

For example:- A major topic right now is Canelo ducking Benavidez amongst fans, coaches, analysts, fighters, trainers the whole damn lot.

When Ward retired? No traction or demand whatsoever to fight a guy still fighting in Canada, less than 10 fights, zero star power earning 50k a fight - especially after beating the #2 P4P fighter in the world.

Gotta use your brain, not your emotions.

Comment

• Why in the FCK does a fight fan had to have been a boxer in order to have legitimate and credible opinions ?!?!

Oh, I guess that returded POV only applies when someone disagrees with them
      As if those loudmouths have boxrec info on them
      As if most boxing EXPERTS never fought professionally a day in their lives.

So many horrific fight fans mucking it up for the rest of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by messi807 View Post

I've never heard anyone hold these opinions apart from 'arm chair forum casuals' no offence.

For example:- A major topic right now is Canelo ducking Benavidez amongst fans, coaches, analysts, fighters, trainers the whole damn lot.

When Ward retired? No traction or demand whatsoever to fight a guy still fighting in Canada, less than 10 fights, zero star power earning 50k a fight - especially after beating the #2 P4P fighter in the world.

Gotta use your brain, not your emotions.
        ummm no "traction for fighting 95% of the guys he fought lol. say what you want i really don't care. I know I've been in an actual gym and boxing ring ALOT in my life. and you haven't obviously. now go away and give your uneducated opinions elsewhere please, and thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Lmao ok whatever you say. I’m waiting for you to explain why Murray himself claims he lost fight? Yet you yourself disagree with the actual fighter who was in ring? Why didn’t Murray complain about the slip/feet tanglement in the 10th that you claim is knockdown? That’s really really strange lol. You know better than the guy you’re claiming got robbed? Make it make sense shid knee lmao
          when canelo got the first draw against GGG most people can admit golovkin deserved the win. there will always be a fair bit of controversy around that fight. trinidad vs ODLH will always be controversial. Martinez vs murray is not lol. The fighter who lost himself admits he lost. I’m just laughing at you lol. Tell us how much money you lost on this fight
          You're still going on about the Murray fight even though you conceded and ran away after i gave you the chance. What is this? When it comes to facts and evidence, i'm in. I don't care about your delusions and emotions.

Where are those world class victories from Mugabi? Hello, have your emotions clouded your ability to justify your claims? That's what it appears to be.

You really shouldn't have posted back to me. You almost got away with it. But again, your emotions got you caught up in something that's making you look stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

You're still going on about the Murray fight even though you conceded and ran away after i gave you the chance. What is this? When it comes to facts and evidence, i'm in. I don't care about your delusions and emotions.

Where are those world class victories from Mugabi? Hello, have your emotions clouded your ability to justify your claims? That's what it appears to be.

You really shouldn't have posted back to me. You almost got away with it. But again, your emotions got you caught up in something that's making you look stupid.
            mugabi has as many world class wins as GGG.
            I’m still waiting as to why you can’t explain that Murray himself conceded he lost the fight? No complaints from him not one peep about your supposed 2nd KD. What makes you think you know more than the fighter that was in the ring that you claimed got robbed? Now be honest for once and tell us how much you lost on this fight lmao

Comment

mugabi has as many world class wins as GGG.
              I’m still waiting as to why you can’t explain that Murray himself conceded he lost the fight? No complaints from him not one peep about your supposed 2nd KD. What makes you think you know more than the fighter that was in the ring that you claimed got robbed? Now be honest for once and tell us how much you lost on this fight lmao
              I guess we shouldn't be having any problems then as you'll be putting each and every world class win down. But wait, there is a problem. Why? What are you actually waiting for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

I guess we shouldn't be having any problems then as you'll be putting each and every world class win down. But wait, there is a problem. Why? What are you actually waiting for?
                Bwahahah so now you can’t explain why murray himself admits he lost so you want to talk mugabi lmao. I never said he had a ledger full of elite wins I listed him as a world class opponent of Marvin haglers(one of 5 I listed) and a HOFamer in response to your listing Merton Murray and Daniel geale and David Lemieux as world class opponents of GGGs. Mugabi won a silver medal in the olympics and at least won the WBC super WW title. He fought (and lost) to 2 elite level legitimate all time greats in Marvin hagler and terry norris. Conclusion: mugabi was a good fighter not elite but definitely world class. Besides canelo mugabi would be the best most accomplished name on golovkins record. This conversation is now over I’m turning notifications off. I’ll check in a week to see if you ever posted how much money u lost on the Martinez vs murray fight lol

Comment

• con jello needs to be evicted from his throne

Comment

• con jello has got his zealots believing he is just biding his time before he once again striking for 175, this time with devastating consequences for those already there

Comment

Bwahahah so now you can’t explain why murray himself admits he lost so you want to talk mugabi lmao. I never said he had a ledger full of elite wins I listed him as a world class opponent of Marvin haglers(one of 5 I listed) and a HOFamer in response to your listing Merton Murray and Daniel geale and David Lemieux as world class opponents of GGGs. Mugabi won a silver medal in the olympics and at least won the WBC super WW title. He fought (and lost) to 2 elite level legitimate all time greats in Marvin hagler and terry norris. Conclusion: mugabi was a good fighter not elite but definitely world class. Besides canelo mugabi would be the best most accomplished name on golovkins record. This conversation is now over I’m turning notifications off. I’ll check in a week to see if you ever posted how much money u lost on the Martinez vs murray fight lol
                      Who cares if Murray felt he had to do more to get the win in Argentina? He either won or he lost. That can be found in breaking down the rounds and looking at the factual information. You know, the evidence? If Martinez won, then it could be proven with ease. Right? So, why are you so insecure to give me this actual evidence if it exists? I'm not interested in Strawmen arguments. Now you either want to go over those rounds and prove your point, or you don't. They are your options. Pick one and shut up.

The fact you think winning a title makes someone elite when the likes of Charles Martin won one for crying out loud, makes your argument turn to dust before it's really had the chance to get off the ground. But to further make this laughable, you then go on to say he was knocked out by 2 elite fighters which must in turn, make him elite? What? I guess Eric Molina is elite because he was knocked out by AJ. Or a shot to pieces Chisora is elite because he was knocked out by Fury. I mean, come on. You really can't be this stupid. But even through all of this, you haven't listed any of his world class opponents. It's like listening to Wilder fanatics all over again with their "He defended his title 10 times" But yeah, against who?

Now you're running off because i'm putting you to the sword and forcing you to answer. All this when you had the chance to get out of it but your ego was so desperate to get one over me, so you came back and replied to another one of my posts on another thread. Not only that, but it wasn't even you who gave me the idea to see if you would do some research on Martinez's injury or not. It was Garfios because i was asking him the same exact thing with the fight between Ramirez vs Dogboe. He did likewise and refused to go over the facts. Want to know why? Because the facts conquer delusions and feelings. That's why.

Go on, run. Just make sure you can justify comments in future. If you can't, refrain from saying anything. That way you won't get into situations like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X