No announcement yet.

Thoughts on the Boxing schedule?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on the Boxing schedule?

Honestly I thought that although the year didn't start as strong like 2023, it had notable fights like Lopez Ortiz, Beterviev vs Smith, Nakatani vs Santiago, Nunez vs Rhakimov, Foster vs Nova and Kolmatov vs Ford, it's looking the next three months are looking well.

March
    Zepeda vs Hughes
    Valdez vs Wilson
    Estrada vs Valle
    Zepeda vs Smith
    Tszyu Vs Thurman
    Lara vs Zerafa
    Fundora vs Bohachuk
    Romero vs Cruz
    ​​Martinez vs Cordova
    Goulimarian vs Ramirez

April
    Anderson vs Merhy
    Hitchins vs Lemos
    Pacheco vs McCalman
    Haney vs García
    Taylor vs Catterall

May
    Canelo vs Munguía
    Inoue vs Nery
    Loma vs Kambosos
    Fury vs Usyk
    Jai Opetai vs Breidis
    Cordina vs Cacace

June
    Beterbiev vs Bivol
    Estrada vs Rodríguez
    Benavidez vs G​vozdyk

There most also be other fights I am not noticing right now.

I think Tank vs Frank is June. Boots vs Cody or someone is supposed to be on the Canelo card.

Im always cool with the schedule. I'm always dorked out on prospects & contenders on the move even if they aren't in big fights yet they are in fights I'm invested in seeing.
    El Escorpion Feroz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I think Tank vs Frank is June. Boots vs Cody or someone is supposed to be on the Canelo card.

Im always cool with the schedule. I'm always dorked out on prospects & contenders on the move even if they aren't in big fights yet they are in fights I'm invested in seeing.
      I thought Gervonta Davis and Frank Martin was scheduled for July 15. Also Ennis vs Crowley while is in the works, hasn't been stated to be close on being finalized for the undercard of Canelo vs Munguia (yet).

Also I agree it is also entertaining to watch out for upcoming prospects and contenders whether they are in big cards or not.

Comment

From early December to mid-May, I reside in Japan and then from late-May to late November, I am either at the States or another Asian region outside Japan. At the least my annual work style is working perfectly when it comes to world title matches involving Japanese boxers:
        (last) Dec- Inoue vs Tapales, Ioka vs Franco
        Jan- Teraji vs Canizales, Dalakian vs Yuri Akui
        Feb- Lil-Inoue vs Ancajas, Santiago vs Nakatani, Tanaka vs Bacasegua
        Mar- Venado vs Reiya Abe, Shigeoka brothers voluntary defense x2
        April- (big blankness)
        May- Inoue vs Nery, Moloney vs Takei, Lil-Inoue vs Ishida, Yuri Akui vs Kuwahara, Emmanuel Rodriguez vs Nishida

Plus I'd take a wild guess that Ioka will have his annual June match, and still a complete rumor but I'm hearing Nakatani's next match may be also around June as well which will be some bananas. April is almost always bare due to new fiscal year and other combinations of holidays and sports, as most entertainment events either gets stuffed in late March spring break or the beginning of May Golden Week holidays.

Comment

Working...
        X