Jake Paul will make Tyson QUIT.... Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Paul will easily UD Mike Tyson.

There is a reason the fight is happening in Texas: no way NY, NV, or CA is going to license a nearly SIXTY year old man.

Again, Mike is almost SIXTY you guys.

prime Tyson sends Paul to the pits of hell

Comment

Originally posted by Gaydrien Boner View Post

prime Tyson sends Paul to the pits of hell
      a top ten middleweight massacres Jake Paul, let alone a ranked heavyweight.

Mike isn’t those things. He’s an old, old man.
      K.O Azteca Gaydrien Boner likes this.

Comment

If Paul were to somehow win then i expect him to call out Frank Gilfeather.

364389588_965333077854351_6328849729440541338_n.webp

Comment

I still think Mike knocks him out. Seen him hit the pads on a vid for like 30 seconds and that was enough for me.

Old as he is.

He's probably faster than Jake.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

A top ten 175lb guy would beat Paul let alone a real HW. but it’s not a fight an event which is WWE style standup.
            Lame………………;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              I still think Mike knocks him out. Seen him hit the pads on a vid for like 30 seconds and that was enough for me.

Old as he is.

He's probably faster than Jake.

its a fixed exhibition not a real fight.

tyson would probably knock him out because jake is 185-200 pounds and fights smaller guys, tyson is like 220 pounds and on TRT. I dont think Jake could eat a full power shot from current Tyson.

that isnt going to happen though its going to be lame as ***, that is why they are calling it a "sporting event" not a fight
              Last edited by elfag; 03-08-2024, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post
                It's gonna be shades of Danny Williams in there, Jake will time big straight rights and lefts, and Tyson will want out.
                - - What grade they kick you out of this year?

Comment

I wonder what the contractual penalty is if Tyson knocks him out "accidentally". He's an old man. Shouldn't be getting in the ring at all. But Paul sure knows how to keep the buzz going. Think he's doing better at robbing people than Mayweather.

Comment

I predict Tyson will go easy on him and let the fight finish. The Paul brothers will once again act like annoying make-a-wish kids bragging about their effort.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

its a fixed exhibition not a real fight.

tyson would probably knock him out because jake is 185-200 pounds and fights smaller guys, tyson is like 220 pounds and on TRT. I dont think Jake could eat a full power shot from current Tyson.

that isnt going to happen though its going to be lame as ***, that is why they are calling it a "sporting event" not a fight
                      You're probably right but if anyone is gonna live in moment its Mike Tyson I hope.

Comment

Working...
                      X