Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ya'll Must've Forgot? Keith Thurman Relishing Unfamiliar Underdog Role

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zipped View Post

A Tim Tszyu win! I gotta see it to believe it. @ +550 odds against Keith. I'm bettin on Keith Thurman. For every $100.00 you put up, you get $650.00 back. Rare odds against Keith indeed.
    I took him at 10 to 1 for a Decision, I just couldn't not have something on that, those odds are crazy value, I feel they should about 3 to 1.

Actually I did it based on I don't think there will be a stoppage I think it will go the distance, so on that I put $300 on Thurman to pick up 3k , and put $100 on Tim by decision to pick up $375 to cover the bet, if there is a stoppage I lose.
    Last edited by Roadblock; 03-09-2024, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phase III View Post
      Once upon a time is going to get KO’ed. Hope Uncle Al is paying hin some decent cheese to key KO’ed.
      PBC is a media and management company. PBC don't pay fighters. Fighters pay PBC/Al Haymon (for managing their careers) PBC has a stable of fighters that they MANAGE. Mayweather Promotions has a stable of fighters they promote. And they have walkins they can promote. Floyd is the promoter. Promoters have zero fiduciary responsibilities to look out for a fighters best interest. Promoters look out for themselves and promote fights; investing their money in boxing venues, training camp expenses, advertising and paying out prize money: up front sometimes (depending on the contract) PBC does the managing. PBC are the ones who have a fiduciary responsibility to look out for a fighters best interest. If Al Haymon paid fighters, that would be like your attorney paying YOU to represent you.
      Last edited by zipped; 03-10-2024, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Sometime he fights
        Sometime he doesn't

Comment

Working...
        X