Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul-Mike Tyson: Legitimate Event or Exhibition?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul-Mike Tyson: Legitimate Event or Exhibition?

Jake Paul's dreamlike participation in boxing has landed him the most significant living name in the sport - Mike Tyson
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is on Netflix for a reason, i will call it now Jake stops Tyson at 33 seconds of the 3rd round

Jake is not stupid enough or crazy enough to really trade punches with Tyson

So this will be the set up of the century

Comment

This looks like an attraction of millions of views. Like it or not, more than watched Crawford-Spence.

It's brilliant marketing. The most ferocious heavyweight in history, back in the day, against the famous youtuber turned boxer.
      real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

It's a legitimate exhibition. Tyson's damn near 60 years old, for crying out loud!

Comment

I’d be surprised if Seranno and likely Sylve aren’t on the card, but I’m really intrigued to see who will be on the undercard. I hope it’s legit boxers and not a full circus show.

Comment

It's going to be an exhibition just like the Roy Jones fight, where Tyson clearly won but it was called a draw.
            real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

I'm very disappointed in Iron Mike! I'm tired of seeing this piss ant receiving huge paydays off of a sport he paid his way into. There are 100's of REAL boxers who can't get legit paydays because a youtuber has more followers. I can only hope Tyson has enough in the tank to break every single one of Fake Paul's ribs!!!
              MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

I have Tyson winning this fairly easily. Jake Paul is a circus show, a clown and a farce. I hope he gets knocked out. Tyson at 58 should still have enough to clip Paul. A younger Tyson would've stopped Paul in the first 30 seconds of round 1. An older Tyson stops Paul in the second or third round. I hope that this fight gets cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by mjh1969 View Post
                  I have Tyson winning this fairly easily. Jake Paul is a circus show, a clown and a farce. I hope he gets knocked out. Tyson at 58 should still have enough to clip Paul. A younger Tyson would've stopped Paul in the first 30 seconds of round 1. An older Tyson stops Paul in the second or third round. I hope that this fight gets cancelled.
                  Tyson carried Roy Jones and could have EASILY smashed him. He's going to carry Jake Paul the same way.
                  real raw real raw Don2021 Don2021 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Talk Radio View Post

Tyson carried Roy Jones and could have EASILY smashed him. He's going to carry Jake Paul the same way.
                    Just the same, if I were Jake I'd be saying a little prayer that Mike doesn't get mad and go off script.

Comment

Working...
                    X