Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fabio Wardley: Anthony Joshua Ready to Make a Statement in Friday's Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn’t resist a little flutter on Francis by KO in the 5th at 33/1.
    Given how AJ panics when he gets buzzed, I feel that’s good odds..

Comment

Josh can beat wlad, so should beat Francis. Wlad is one of the goats. Surely Wlad would've best Francis too, or am I missing something?
      Last edited by hugh grant; 03-07-2024, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post
        Couldn’t resist a little flutter on Francis by KO in the 5th at 33/1.
        Given how AJ panics when he gets buzzed, I feel that’s good odds..
        Got sixteen to one on the second half.
        Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
          I don’t think he can knock Francis out. Ngannou got a great chin and unless he gets reckless himself I don’t see AJ sparking him. Olympic style box at range should be a decision for AJ unless Ngannou somehow touches his chin then is night night for Joshua lol
          He will though. He's not gonna be in there got 30 mins and not get hit on the chin.

AJ should be a hold a decent shot though i'd expect he probably proves that here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

He will though. He's not gonna be in there got 30 mins and not get hit on the chin.

AJ should be a hold a decent shot though i'd expect he probably proves that here.
            ? I can’t decipher this lol

Comment

? I can’t decipher this lol
              AJ will definitely get hit on the chin.

And I think he will stay upright.

How's that?
              LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

AJ will definitely get hit on the chin.

And I think he will stay upright.

How's that?
                Much better thank you ‍♂️. I have to disagree with this assessment tho. If Francis lands on the chin AJ going down lol. Aj a gold medal olympian he can use that amatuer style to negate ngannou. Ben Davidson ain’t a dummy look how he had fury fight wilder.

Comment

Much better thank you ‍♂️. I have to disagree with this assessment tho. If Francis lands on the chin AJ going down lol. Aj a gold medal olympian he can use that amatuer style to negate ngannou. Ben Davidson ain’t a dummy look how he had fury fight wilder.
                  At this level and especially with heavies. They always get hit solidly several times over.

Pretty sure If you went through 24 rounds of AJ Usyk you will find umpteen examples of AJ landing solid on Usyk's jaw, temple, face. When the perception is that he got roundly outboxed and dominated.

AJ can hold a big shot. If he couldn't he'd be Audley Harrison. Can he hold a monster shot?

No. None of them can.
                  Last edited by Sparked_26; 03-07-2024, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X