No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou Prediction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou Prediction

According to Eddie Hearn on Friday 8th March 2024 the entire world will stop to watch an epic fight between Anthony Joshua and Francis Ngannou, by whole world he surely means Matchroom fanboys as pretty much all boxing fans know how this fight will go. AJ will outbox Francis for the early rounds feeling him out and end matters with most likely a right hand by rounds 5-6.

Francis biggest attribute is his physical strength and ability in the clinch, AJ knows this and with Ben Davison in his corner they should have the perfect gameplan stick and move and avoid the clinch. So my prediction is an easy nights work for AJ to set up potentially a highly lucrative fight against Fury if he manages to overcome Usyk in May.

The fight on the undercard that Im most interested in is Zhang vs Parker a really interesting contest. Joe Parker isnt hard to hit so the question is will his normally stellar chin hold up to the force of Big Bang who as we all know can actually BANG. For this fight Parker would have to avoid any unnecessary exchanges for the first six rounds and use his superior speed and movement to tire out his larger opponent. Zhang will have one goal in mind walk Joe down and take him out early. A great 50:50 match up that could go either way, if I had to choose a winner Id favour Zhilei but you can never rule out Parker whos coming off a career best performance against Wilder.

My predictions

AJ KOs Ngannou in Six

Zhang KOs Parker in Six

If you guys make any money from the bookies from my prediction I’ll accept a commission.

How to watch

In the UK the card will be on Sky Sports PPV

In the U.S. DAZN PPV

Card start time 10:00 am ET Main event ring walks 6:00 pm (US & Canada)

Card start time start time 3:00 pm GMT Main event ring walks 11:00 pm (UK & Ireland)

Location Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Check out this link for the trailer and more posts https://undisputed-boxing.co.uk/2024...ou-prediction/

I'd go like 60/40 in favour of AJ to get the UD by playing it safe and using his jab. If he actually stops Ngannou i'd be surprised and impressed. If AJ goes all Ruiz 1 and gets into firefight situations hes putting himself in serious danger.

Parker beats Zhang imo, probably by UD. I'm more confident of that than the AJ/Ngannou result tbh. 40 year old with a suspect gas tank vs guy in his prime who is quick and has a good chin.

Comment

AJ should easily outbox him and when he lands which he will I cant see Francis taking the shots this isnt a pillow fisted fat Fury

Comment

Franny, KO, round 4, just don't ask me to justify it

Comment

AJ wins

He's much more professional in his approach to Fury and won't turn up half arsed. Fury only turns up at his best when he expects a hard fight. The element of surprise isn't there any more either, which also means AJ knows he still has to prepare properly because he has something to study.

AJ stops him unless Ngannou has an Oliver McCall chin. If Ngannou has an insane chin then AJ comfortable points win.

Comment

Working...
          X