No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rival Trainer: Joshua 'Gets Stopped' By Ngannou

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rival Trainer: Joshua 'Gets Stopped' By Ngannou

Anthony Joshua will get stopped by Francis Ngannou, according to Shaun George, the trainer of Zhilei Zhang
    [Click Here To Read More]

If AJ fights on the outside like he did against Ruiz in his rematch he wins. If he tries to mix it up on the inside or within distance he loses.

Comment

I think I understand what he is talking about with the timing of mma fighters, I had some amateur fights in mma and boxing

boxers come at you for the most part more controlled and with technique

But mma guys come at you anyway they can, super unorthodox

And if they can punch they might get you with one you don’t expect so therefore you don’t see it

And the punch you don’t see….
      Last edited by 2fast2strong; 03-05-2024, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
        If AJ fights on the outside like he did against Ruiz in his rematch he wins. If he tries to mix it up on the inside or within distance he loses.
        AJ on his bike running away from Francis for 12 rounds ain't gonna impress the camel jockeys.

And Ngannou ain't Ruiz. He'll cut off the ring, corner AJ and unload on him.

AJ gonna give us that look again. That pleading save me ref look.
        baroidi baroidi likes this.

Comment

^^^...Oops 10 rounds.

Comment

This guy makes zero sense claiming Ngannou will win by knockout bc he was boxing for 5 years and fought in MMA at faster paced fights ,did he not watch the Fury fight or his own open work out ?

This also leads me to believe Parker will win now ,what’s with these long time trainers saying dumb Shyte all the time ?

Joshua by knockout rnd5

Parker by UD .

Claude Palle Claude Palle likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post

AJ on his bike running away from Francis for 12 rounds ain't gonna impress the camel jockeys.

And Ngannou ain't Ruiz. He'll cut off the ring, corner AJ and unload on him.

AJ gonna give us that look again. That pleading save me ref look.
              Matty Harris said Ngannou was bad when he sparred with him in run up to Fury fight. If Matty Harris says someone is bad....

I'm not saying Ngannou can't win - but I'm not sure why people are so certain he will win. Joshua is by far the better boxer, with vast experience. Reminds me of the Wallin thing all over again... "Joshua will never fight Wallin because he gave Fury so much trouble....." etc etc.

Comment

I'm not a big Joshua guy but he is going to wear out Francis and stop him in the second half of the fight. A.J will play it safe early!

Comment

I think Joshua wins in the 15th round.

Comment

Ngannou may well have the most one punch power of anyone Joshua has fought, and Joshua isnt exactly slick or iron chinned. Its a risky fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X