Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson: What's Wrong With Canelo? Is He Afraid of Losing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson: What's Wrong With Canelo? Is He Afraid of Losing?

Mike Tyson has accused Canelo Alvarez (60-2-2, 39 KOs) of disrespecting boxing and Mexico with the undisputed super middleweight champion allegedly walking away from a lucrative proposal to face his mandatory challenger David Benavidez (28-0, 24 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Blame it on Bivol.

Comment

So right Mike. That's what everyone thinks. Thanks for saying.

Comment

That’s deep coming from Mike Tyson. Tyson is a lot of things but he never lacked heart. If Mike says you lack courage are afraid of losing people will remember that.
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Yeah Canelo not looking good at all. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
            That’s deep coming from Mike Tyson. Tyson is a lot of things but he never lacked heart. If Mike says you lack courage are afraid of losing people will remember that.
            i thought his lack of heart was his downfall.. maybe we both view lack of heart differently.... to me, tyson was a bully... he will try to scare his opponent before the fight but soon as the fight gets hard, he looks for way out. i am a big tyson fan so this is not me dissing mike.

Comment

"Legacy don't pay the bill" -- Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

The champ knows. Lady Canelo and the tainted beef con running out of time. His **** at the hands of Bivol exposed his inner pusssy

Comment

This is Benavidez fault, if we are all being honest..

He had the WBC belt, and ****ed it off. Twice.

Obviously, Canelo is ducking him now.

Because he can.

Yes, Canelo should fight him next.

​​​

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                    "Legacy don't pay the bill" -- Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                    This is exactly what Canelo's doing right now, he's at the tail end of his career, probably has 2 or 3 yrs left and says he wants to retire early.

Sucks to say how boxing is being run right now but that's just how it is, Canelo is in business mode with easy, pick'em fights. The only right thing to do is to strip Canelo of his belts if he doesn't face his mandos.
                    IceTrayDaGang IceTrayDaGang likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X