• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how fitting. women's unified fight cancelled due to a hair product

Comment

Originally posted by Poopdick View Post
      Serrano probably has the intelligence of a mosquito and probably can’t read and used hair dye as eye drops.

Comment

Originally posted by Poopdick View Post
        I have a friend who speaks Spanish and he told me his 5 year old daughter speaks Spanish and English far better than Serrano. He also said the Serrano’s sister is a dyke and her trainer Maldonado has been busted many times for dealing drugs. She tells people she lives in Puerto Rico so the people on the island accept her. In truth, she’s lived in Brooklyn all her life and the island people know she’s FOS and is considered a Nuyorican. My friend said she’s dumb as sheet which is why she put hair dye in her eyes because she can’t read.

Comment

Probably regrets the decision to put hair products in right before exercising.

Comment

Originally posted by Phase III View Post

Serrano probably has the intelligence of a mosquito and probably can’t read and used hair dye as eye drops.
            why you mad tho

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
              Probably regrets the decision to put hair products in right before exercising.
              Bruh HTF do you put hair dye in your eyes. She gotta be dumb as sheet. Both Serrano and MVP knew before the weigh-in that she couldn’t fight and MVP decided to keep quiet and scam the public. Dumb arse Bedarian thought he could get away with it but it backfired and JP had no choice to refund all ticket sales or else deal with the local gangs who don’t play.
              PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

I mean part of me feels really bad because I'm sure it was an accident, but the other part of me is like geez use a ****ing hair tie. Would've been better off just shaving your head (it'll grow back) considering how much money she probably flushed down the crapper. You go through all this trouble over the years to try and legitimize women's boxing and then you go and do this...

Comment

Originally posted by Phase III View Post

I have a friend who speaks Spanish and he told me his 5 year old daughter speaks Spanish and English far better than Serrano. He also said the Serrano’s sister is a dyke and her trainer Maldonado has been busted many times for dealing drugs. She tells people she lives in Puerto Rico so the people on the island accept her. In truth, she’s lived in Brooklyn all her life and the island people know she’s FOS and is considered a Nuyorican. My friend said she’s dumb as sheet which is why she put hair dye in her eyes because she can’t read.
                  yeah her trainer looks shady as can be. can't stand that guy. had some fella on here other day trying to tell me Serrano was obviously very sincere in wanting to fight in Puerto Rico in front of her ppl lol. never believe what boxers say publicly, never trust managers, promoters, or the boxing media. all of em full of b.s.

Comment

Working...
                  X