Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Eye Injury Dashes Main Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God speed sister, and regain your health if nothing else.
    megadarv megadarv real raw real raw like this.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post

Nobody got "duped" of their money. Paul has offered a 100% refund to everyone in attendance.
      I'll give him his credit if he did then. Probably did that once he heard the boos and thought he might get jumped outside for pulling that nonsense at last minute. Playing with people's money is always a dangerous game and they sure as hell let him know how they felt about it.
      Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by bcalvert1 View Post

Did you watch the fight card or are you just commenting? They can’t be duped if Jake Paul announced that everyone is getting a 100% full refund… for which the crowd cheered…
        Caught it on and off watching the ESPN fights so if he did say it in his post-fight interview when he addressed that I missed when he said it. Was already addressed by another poster so I'll take that. Smart move on his part. Gotta keep the people happy for future fights there.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post

Nobody got "duped" of their money. Paul has offered a 100% refund to everyone in attendance.
          Sure. Hes having cheques sent out from his shelf company Oversized ***** and Butt Plug Pty. Ltd. as we speak. See you at the bank cashing yours.

Comment

Originally posted by BestPR View Post
            I got word she got hair spray or something like that in her eye yesterday.
            Did you hear that from your hairdresser?

Comment

Bochinchee!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post

Yeah I can see that there are fighters who gotta get paid but again it's abit deceiving to fans who were there to see her because they were in Puerto Rico so it's only right there giving everyone a refund.
                Especially so with Jake, but they may have caused a riot and they probably were trying to figure away for the show to go on, definitely one of those things you announce at the death knock.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

What up Big Blower, I got that from my favorite bar tender in Caimito

Comment

I thought I heard her mumble something about getting her hair done two days ago when she first started speaking in the ring.

Comment

Sure. Hes having cheques sent out from his shelf company Oversized ***** and Butt Plug Pty. Ltd. as we speak. See you at the bank cashing yours.
                      Refunds? Ha!! No refunds will be voluntarily handed over. The Latin Kings will come for blood. This is Puerto Rico me friend. THE ISLAND WILL BURN!!

Comment

Working...
                      X