No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney Blasts Mayweather for Leaking Davis Sparring Footage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    Floyd could probably beat Haney right now and he's 47 years old...
    Floyd probably couldn’t beat Bill Haney now.

Comment

Ryan is such a clown. He leaked the sparring session for the world to see with every intention to make devin look bad, and now he is actually taking back what he said on it being lopsided and that devin might have figured out a way to walk out with that money under dog house rules. He is all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by RuleOfTheSpear View Post
        Now if only Haney has that Spadafora or Morales sparring
        Paul Spadafora there’s a name I haven’t heard in a while
        And i recall that sparring session
        I think that was right before he fought Dorin
        When they robbed Dorin I should say
        billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

Don’t confuse Floyd carrying those clowns with Floyd being serious and taking his opponent seriously. Floyd is superior to Devin in any shape form or fashion in a boxing ring. At 47 he could give Crawford a better fight than Spence did.
          U never fought a day in your life! His old ass legs are still going to be old but I’m going to let you have your nut riding moments.

Comment

Originally posted by JT$615 View Post

Broner was a hoodrat with no dedication. Haney lives a clean life and is dedicated to the sport. Don’t ever compare the 2 again kid.
            You mean Devin “I’ll NEVER lose to a white boy” Haney?

ok

Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 03-01-2024, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RuleOfTheSpear View Post
              Now if only Haney has that Spadafora or Morales sparring
              I think Floyd is sensitive when it comes to sparring footages of him getting worked

thats why you will never see sparring footages of him with spadafora, morales, and even spence.

Comment

Haney has a 48% KO ratio and he is cutting 25 pounds, so he is 10-15 pounds bigger than most of his opponents. He had every advantage on Lomachenko and the fight could go either way. Why would Floyd be jealous of him? When Floyd was at 140 his KO ratio was 68% while he never weighed over 150 fight night, to put in perspective just how feather fisted Haney is
                BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Anyone who takes sparring sessions seriously are pure casuals.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
                    Haney has a 48% KO ratio and he is cutting 25 pounds, so he is 10-15 pounds bigger than most of his opponents. He had every advantage on Lomachenko and the fight could go either way. Why would Floyd be jealous of him? When Floyd was at 140 his KO ratio was 68% while he never weighed over 150 fight night, to put in perspective just how feather fisted Haney is
                    And it's been a while

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
                      Ryan is such a clown. He leaked the sparring session for the world to see with every intention to make devin look bad, and now he is actually taking back what he said on it being lopsided and that devin might have figured out a way to walk out with that money under dog house rules. He is all over the place.
                      It could also backfire
                      I'm sure Camp Haney would have done the same move

All's fair when promoting a fight
                      The more low down the better $$$$$

Comment

Working...
                      X