No announcement yet.

Dirrell: "I'll Slam Froch With Home Runs, Line Drives"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
    Dirrell is being a **** when it comes to downplaying Froch's glory and accomplishments. How is it Froch's fault that Calzaghe didn't want to fight him? It's not like the situation with Williams and Cotto of where Cotto waited for Williams to move up in weight and get the watered down version of the title. I hope Froch dominates this clown.
    How is it that Calzaghe didn't fight him because he was scared?

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
      Yeah but I can imagine him being serious
      Yeah, but yankee doodle still sounds funny

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
        Ill just do the Dirrell one, I have other bets out thats taking up my total. I see a Taylor sig, u betting on him with others to beat Abe? How do you see that fight going?
        I haven't got any bets on AA-Taylor.

I like Taylor in this fight. AA has shown weaknesses in his last couple of fights, so I fancy Taylor possibly by stoppage but more likely a decision. Of course there's always the possibility that Taylor gasses.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
          How is it that Calzaghe didn't fight him because he was scared?
          Where in my post did I say that Calzaghe was scared? That still doesn't change the fact that he didn't want ot fight Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

I like Taylor in this fight. AA has shown weaknesses in his last couple of fights, so I fancy Taylor possibly by stoppage but more likely a decision. Of course there's always the possibility that Taylor gasses.
            Where did you see Abe's last few fights?

Comment

Where did you see Abe's last few fights?
              At home on my TV. Why?

Comment

Battling

i had a relative small fry better unlike yourself but i was wondering if you would give me some fair odds on dirrell on stopping and winning on points

because froch is the odds on fav!!

let me know if your interested something like 5000 points on each at 2/1 points and 4/1 stoppage

let me know if your tempted

thanks

Comment

At home on my TV. Why?
                  Oh ok they werent broadcasted in the states, thought maybe you downloaded them off of here.

Comment

Oh ok they werent broadcasted in the states, thought maybe you downloaded them off of here.
                    Have you seen the Simon and Oral fights?

AA was hurt by a left hook from the light punching Simon and hit hard by the limited Oral. Of course it could be AA's weight trouble coming into play who knows.

Comment

Andre "The Mick" Dirrell is 7 days away from silencing 40,000 some odd fans in a Trent FM soccer stadium.
                      Try about 8000.

Comment

Working...
                      X