No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia Says Canelo Must Fight Benavidez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    Canelo fighting Mungiua is like beating Mexico's mentally retaded step child. You don't beat him up you take him to the zoo.....namsayn?
    That’s one badass ret.ard.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

That’s one badass ret.ard.
      On a more serious note....Munguia is very strong, he can take a lot and he has no quit but he's also super vulnerable and Canelo is a strong counter puncher with power. Munguia is nothing like Charlo, he can't throw and hold, can't run and he won't take a knee. I'm disappointed in Canelo and fear for Munguia because he's going to take tremendous amount of damage that may change his life.

That's how I really feel about the fight and really hope I'm wrong

Comment

They’ll fight, that’s almost certain. Just takes time and Canelo is still recovering from injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

On a more serious note....Munguia is very strong, he can take a lot and he has no quit but he's also super vulnerable and Canelo is a strong counter puncher with power. Munguia is nothing like Charlo, he can't throw and hold, can't run and he won't take a knee. I'm disappointed in Canelo and fear for Munguia because he's going to take tremendous amount of damage that may change his life.

That's how I really feel about the fight and really hope I'm wrong
          Yeah, I think that’s more or less the conventional viewpoint on this fight. If Canelo still has his lungs and legs, that’s how it should turn out, but it seems in a short time with Freddy that Munguia has noticeably improved his game. He seems to be fighting with a more nuanced attack and more responsible defense. We’ll see if that’s enough to get him past Canelo. Probably not, but it’s going to be a great fight. Munguia versus anybody is a great fight.

Comment

Or what

Comment

Nel o might or might not fight him. It's not a good look. But Nell can still fight and best good fighters and build a legacy, around ducking benevidez

Comment

If Canelo doesn't fight Benavidez in September that will be a very very bad look for Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                X