Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: I Want to Retire After Beating Haney, Lopez, Stevenson, 'Tank'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post

The same injury Pac used saltwater to heal? Come on, man. If you believe anything of those excuses, I can, no doubt, sell you the Brooklyn Bridge.
    Also here is Davis's trainer admitting they were paying someone in Garcia's camp to spy. Lol.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.mar...3338b4584.html

I mean these things are well documented. Wilder got destroyed and said all types of looney ****.

Comment

He’ll retire cause all of them will retire him. What a waste he’s become. Pissed away his career.

Comment

im still laughing about what he said about when he and floyd went out for a late night jog & cryin said floyd was welling up & said he respected him lol

what a twink

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post
          This kid talks too much. Sorry dude, you're not beating any of those guys. I'm not the biggest Haney fan and like many I feel he lost to Lomachenko, but he's only getting better as well as stronger with a few more lbs on him. Ryan "could" land a lucky punch but otherwise Haney is going to make him look like an amatuer like Tank did.
          I think I'm gonna watch the Haney vs Lomachenko fight again, but just for fun, cause I wanna count how many rounds Lomachenko won, cause he didn't look like the winner he used to look like; I'm talkin the fighter folks had grown accustom to seein, especially after his losses to Teofimo and Devin Haney. Now he just whines & complains instead of fighting. He doesn't wanna fight Shukur for some ridiculous reason. But, I do think Lomachenko is still a good little fighter as long as he stays in the lower weight divisions, so try an get him to fight Shukur. Loma- chenko ain't gettin any younger and then when he does try an move up in weight he doesn't look the same or seem to shine very much.
          Last edited by zipped; 02-28-2024, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Oh no!!! He is going to destroy everyone now, yall done did it now! Foh

Comment

I mean these things are well documented. Wilder got destroyed and said all types of looney ****.

[/QUOTE]

Who else in boxing had heart, being OUT WEIGHED BY 40 POUNDS?

Wilder's a warrior, he had a trilogy of super fights with that goofy azz awkward lummox tyson fury. Though fury outweighed him by 40 POUNDS, Wilder was still able to make fury lick the canvas 4 times in 3 fights. Name me another fighter that stepped into the ring with a fighter who outweigh them by 40 pounds and still made 'em lick the canvas? Who else in boxing ever did that kind of bat crazy do do besides Mike Tyson? I'll wait...

Don't name Ngannou cause both him and fury weighed 275lbs. fury couldn't play weight bully that night. fury was too busy pickin his BIG azz up off the canvas.​

Comment

Originally posted by zipped View Post
                Who else in boxing had heart, being OUT WEIGHED BY 40 POUNDS?

Wilder's a warrior, he had a trilogy of super fights with that goofy azz awkward lummox tyson fury. Though fury outweighed him by 40 POUNDS, Wilder was still able to make fury lick the canvas 4 times in 3 fights. Name me another fighter that stepped into the ring with a fighter who outweigh them by 40 pounds and still made 'em lick the canvas? Who else in boxing ever did that kind of bat crazy do do besides Mike Tyson? I'll wait...

Don't name Ngannou cause both him and fury weighed 275lbs. fury couldn't play weight bully that night. fury was too busy pickin his BIG azz up off the canvas.​
                [/QUOTE]

The Fury Wilder fights were great and I gained respect for Wilder even in his losses. Because most guys won't fight Fury at all because he is too good a boxer and he has gotten good at sitting down on a punch. Fury obviously didn't train worth a crap for Ngannou. I expect most will be surprised when he easily outboxes, and possibly stops, Usyk.

Wilder was fun to watch with that right hand. IMO he is done other than guys looking for a name on their resume.
                Last edited by Theshotyoudontsee; 02-28-2024, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Derrick James is my dude and it's cool he has made money because his fighters been getting their ass kicked lately now Martin will face Tank, Garcia to face Haney hell if Charlo get Canelo that's 3 losses to start the year, but hell at least he will be paid! I look at all 3 of these as 70/30 type of matches.

Comment

He gonna be fighting until they all pass from old age then

Comment

Working...
                    X