Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: I Want to Retire After Beating Haney, Lopez, Stevenson, 'Tank'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia: I Want to Retire After Beating Haney, Lopez, Stevenson, 'Tank'

Ryan Garcia has laid out his long-term plans - and he only wants big fights from here on. First, he meets former amateur rival Devin Haney on April 20 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, then the 24-1 (20 KOs) 25 year old said he hopes to go on a run that will culminate in him being able to avenge the only loss of his career, which came against Gervonta "Tank" Davis last April in one of the biggest fights of 2023. "I want to end my career fighting Tank Davis for the second time at 140lbs, after I defeat Devin, Teofimo [Lopez], Shakur [Stevenson], and then Tank," said Garcia. "And then I'm done.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 02-28-2024, 07:45 AM.

Easier said than done. That's a tall order. If Garcia is able to do this, he'll be free to retire.....and will most likely become a legend
    Stuntman Mike Stuntman Mike likes this.

Comment

If Ryan beats Haney it will be a big deal. Haney is getting better so it won't be easy.

Comment

Haney by stoppage somewhere around round 9

Comment

This kid talks too much. Sorry dude, you're not beating any of those guys. I'm not the biggest Haney fan and like many I feel he lost to Lomachenko, but he's only getting better as well as stronger with a few more lbs on him. Ryan "could" land a lucky punch but otherwise Haney is going to make him look like an amatuer like Tank did.

Comment

This kid has balls and ambition he’s willing to fight the best but give Haney props for doing the same he beat Loma went to Australia and beat Kambo twice now facing a dangerous Garcia this is what boxing needs where tank at btw?

Comment

Cryan got humbled by Tank and is planning the cash out program
              charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Gotta give him his credit. His confidence(if it's actually real and not the usual fragile false bravado) is something to be admired for such a limited fighter. All that said, unless he lands a big shot, he ain't beating any of those guys. Nowhere near the level of any of them dudes.

Comment

hard to root for this kid... bruh just talks too much!!! YOU have to be able to back it up and he hasnt been able too! ryan spends too much time on social media...
                  Boxing God Boxing God likes this.

Comment

He quit against Tank. he had the opportunity to "Beat tank" and he quit

Comment

Working...
                    X