No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia Open to MMA Bout, Predicts KO of UFC's O'Malley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia Open to MMA Bout, Predicts KO of UFC's O'Malley

Despite never having competed in an official MMA bout, Ryan Garcia has called out UFC bantamweight champion Sean O'Malley - and is willing to fight O'Malley in the octagon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rainbow haired freak will manhandle Garcia.

Comment

Boxers say this but then you feel you're leg get kicked to pieces because somebody's leg smashing into you're calf hurts like hell . You see MMA fighters all the time get broken down just by guys kicking there legs alone

Comment

yes, because your security dude is going to beat your ass and ruin his paycheck
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Thanks Ryan! I have seen the light. It's official, no more reading or commenting on articles about why X won't fight Y. No more Eddy, Oscar and Bob BS. No more social media kids with fake boxing aspirations stories to comment on.

Now I just go back to enjoying boxing. All this talk just isn't for me. Same with those claiming to be fans calling skills boring. Yes, the same who want Connor style talk and call focused real fighters boring. Farewell to the wannabe cross burners and all ingnorant cats.

To the old school cats and real fans! Enjoy and see you at the fights.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post
              Rainbow haired freak will manhandle Garcia.
              Cryan wouldn't last a damn round against a MMA fighter he'd get knocked spark the **** out

Comment

Seriously, he beat his security guy ? There's a difference between a World Champion in a sport and your security guy. Levels genius.

Comment

He'd have maybe a better than average punchers chance, still slim but better than average. O'Malley is predominantly a striker (albeit hes got a range of weapons not just boxing) and hes also a bit of a paper champ. A boxer always has some degree of punchers chance in MMA.

Comment

Garcia needs to focus on Haney, i mean its a guaranteed loss for him

Comment

Working...
                    X