No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Wants a Reunion With Canelo Alvarez That Lasts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

Canelo would be all offended by your remark. Not because it's false, but because it's true.
    I remember when he took offense on ggg comments about his drugs use, and it was true.

Comment

Originally posted by Roj View Post

The Saudis don’t care about Canelo - if they did they would have made an offer a long time ago before the sacks of money started to get tapped out on Fury-Usyk, Joshua-Ngannou, Ngannou-Fury, the Dec. 23 card and Bivol-Arttur. The only people who think Canelo is all that anymore are worshipping boxing writers, Canelo’s nationalistic fan base/fan boys and Matchroom (in whom’s bed Canelo knows he can jump in and out of whenever he likes because its CEO is so needy for affection and acceptance).

Canelo’s not even that smart of a businessman. The best way to maximize his profits would be fighting Crawford (no rematch clause), fighting Benavidez (no rematch clause), having an easy farewell fight and calling it a day all within 18 months. Instead, he’s going to trudge around for another four years trying to squeeze every dollar out of fighting buns while going through six to eight more punishing training camps. Dumb.
      This man tells no lies….
      BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

two people he grovels on the ground for, “his excellency” and Canelo. Sometimes I do feel bad for men who lower themselves to the point where they beg other men for all to see and this is one of those instances. I don’t care how much money eddie Hearn makes, when he puts out these sorts of statements I am actually embarrassed for him. I don’t like seeing any man openly display a lack of honour
        I hear what you're saying but since when have boxing promoters had honour? They are slimey weasels with no conscience or moral code. They submit to whoever is willing to make them the most money, lying whenever it's convenient for their bank accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

I remember when he took offense on ggg comments about his drugs use, and it was true.
          Yes, he's quite the sensitive cheater and coward.

Comment

a

This man tells no lies….
            Really? I'm no Canelo fan but the guy has made a ridiculous amount of money and continues to make a ridiculous amount of money fighting second tier opponents because his fans will pay to see him fight Joe Blow on a regular basis. It's the Mayweather money model of low risk, high reward. Why would he risk losing and even getting KO'd by Benavidez when he can fight B level opponents for big money and avoid any chance of getting pieced up? If the fans stopped buying the bogus PPVs and overpriced tickets, maybe he would fight who we want him to but there's no sign of that happening any time soon.

Comment

two people he grovels on the ground for, “his excellency” and Canelo. Sometimes I do feel bad for men who lower themselves to the point where they beg other men for all to see and this is one of those instances. I don’t care how much money eddie Hearn makes, when he puts out these sorts of statements I am actually embarrassed for him. I don’t like seeing any man openly display a lack of honour
              Indeed. Very sad to see. I'd collect cans and bottles before I'd get on my knees for another man or a woman. Once forfeited, dignity, self-respect and manhood are hard to recover.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

They deserve each other, canelo has no shame and I don't think he knows what honour is.
                He has no shame because a certain percentage of his Tri-Colors compatriots will air-brush anything he does, no matter how cowardly. Similar to how a certain segment of my fellow Black boxing fans exempt Tank from legit accountability for his own cowardice.
                Last edited by BlackRobb; 02-28-2024, 11:35 PM.
                garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Ducking Benavidez. what's new

Comment

What I have read is that canelo wants nothing to do with real fighters.
                    I'm still waiting for a Canelo fight that's at least 50-50 odds. He won't take one though, because of his fragile ego.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Indeed. Very sad to see. I'd collect cans and bottles before I'd get on my knees for another man or a woman. Once forfeited, dignity, self-respect and manhood are hard to recover.
                      What this bloke said ^^
                      BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X