Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Wants a Reunion With Canelo Alvarez That Lasts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo's like the high-maintenance chick who breaks up multiple relationships because no one gives her exactly what she wants. And Hearn is like one of the dropped boyfriends who promises to do better this time, to make the relationship last.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
      Al Haymon failed to deliver. Now he has a whack ass deal for Amazon. Old ass Crawford who ducks Ennis and Tank who doesn’t fight anyone with a chance.
      What I have read is that canelo wants nothing to do with real fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

two people he grovels on the ground for, “his excellency” and Canelo. Sometimes I do feel bad for men who lower themselves to the point where they beg other men for all to see and this is one of those instances. I don’t care how much money eddie Hearn makes, when he puts out these sorts of statements I am actually embarrassed for him. I don’t like seeing any man openly display a lack of honour
        They deserve each other, canelo has no shame and I don't think he knows what honour is.
        Last edited by garfios; 02-28-2024, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
          Hearn will drop some Saudi blood money bags on Canelo’s doorstep for the next 5 years.
          His excellency is not that stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

What I have read is that canelo wants nothing to do with real fighters.
            Him, Tank, and Crawford. The biggest names in boxing.

Tank ducking Shakur, Haney, Teo
            Crawford ducking Ennis
            Canelo ducking Benavidez
            Last edited by boxingitis; 02-28-2024, 02:22 PM.
            alexoneness alexoneness likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Him, Tank, and Crawford. The biggest names in boxing.

Tank ducking Shakur, Haney, Teo
              Crawford ducking Ennis
              Canelo ducking Benavidez
              It's an epidemic

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

two people he grovels on the ground for, “his excellency” and Canelo. Sometimes I do feel bad for men who lower themselves to the point where they beg other men for all to see and this is one of those instances. I don’t care how much money eddie Hearn makes, when he puts out these sorts of statements I am actually embarrassed for him. I don’t like seeing any man openly display a lack of honour
                Yea but aren’t you a huge shill for haymon n pbc which renders everything you wrote doubly embarrassing as you not only ignored there horrible moves for the sport you actually cheerleaded them

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post
                  Man I just hope Hearn can make Canelo vs Benavidez... I think he can and Hearn has the number to the Saudi money.
                  The Saudis don’t care about Canelo - if they did they would have made an offer a long time ago before the sacks of money started to get tapped out on Fury-Usyk, Joshua-Ngannou, Ngannou-Fury, the Dec. 23 card and Bivol-Arttur. The only people who think Canelo is all that anymore are worshipping boxing writers, Canelo’s nationalistic fan base/fan boys and Matchroom (in whom’s bed Canelo knows he can jump in and out of whenever he likes because its CEO is so needy for affection and acceptance).

Canelo’s not even that smart of a businessman. The best way to maximize his profits would be fighting Crawford (no rematch clause), fighting Benavidez (no rematch clause), having an easy farewell fight and calling it a day all within 18 months. Instead, he’s going to trudge around for another four years trying to squeeze every dollar out of fighting buns while going through six to eight more punishing training camps. Dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post
                    Man I just hope Hearn can make Canelo vs Benavidez... I think he can and Hearn has the number to the Saudi money.
                    Hearn is full of crap! He won't be able to make a Canelo vs Benavidez fight, because Alvarez doesn't want to fight someone who might actually beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

They deserve each other, canelo has no shame and I don't think he knows what honour is.
                      Canelo would be all offended by your remark. Not because it's false, but because it's true.

Comment

Working...
                      X