No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Wants a Reunion With Canelo Alvarez That Lasts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
    Look at Eddie on his knees a second time slobbing Canelo's 4" knob. No shame. No dignity. No self-respect. So sad.
    two people he grovels on the ground for, “his excellency” and Canelo. Sometimes I do feel bad for men who lower themselves to the point where they beg other men for all to see and this is one of those instances. I don’t care how much money eddie Hearn makes, when he puts out these sorts of statements I am actually embarrassed for him. I don’t like seeing any man openly display a lack of honour
    BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

I purchased DAZN as a result of Canelo signing the first deal. He broke that agreement and I got screwed as a consumer. Fool me once. I'm done paying my hard earned dollars on both - DAZN and Canelo. I'll continue to watch these fights at my local sports bar for next to nothing.
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

two people he grovels on the ground for, “his excellency” and Canelo. Sometimes I do feel bad for men who lower themselves to the point where they beg other men for all to see and this is one of those instances. I don’t care how much money eddie Hearn makes, when he puts out these sorts of statements I am actually embarrassed for him. I don’t like seeing any man openly display a lack of honour
        I agree , watching Eddie suck off Canelo for a few bucks is downright gross, no different than a crack ho doing it for five bucks.

Comment

Don’t waste getting Canelo back by putting him in with that bum berlanga

Comment

Wow, this guy is something else.
            Hearn in September “And I think he did make the best move. I didn’t have any options for him at all, really.”

Hearn today. “Canelo wants to fight someone with the ambition to try and win, and that’s why we are floating names like Berlanga and Jaime Munguia”​

Can we cut through the bullshyt for once? Hearn thinks all fans are as dumb as the Uk AJ groupies he’s been able to con for years. Everyone knows the options Canelo had/has at Dazn are trash and if he really wanted someone with ambition to try and win, he’d be fighting Benavidez next. Canelo doesn’t want risk, Dazn is likely to overpay him for mid level opposition (as they’ve done in the past) and hope that his fan base, who are full of proven idiots” will pay to watch.

Comment

Hearn will drop some Saudi blood money bags on Canelo’s doorstep for the next 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post
                Man I just hope Hearn can make Canelo vs Benavidez... I think he can and Hearn has the number to the Saudi money.
                coward ass clownelo isn't fighting Benavidez under any banner

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post

I agree , watching Eddie suck off Canelo for a few bucks is downright gross, no different than a crack ho doing it for five bucks.
                  I hope it's not as bad as that!

Comment

Well, pucker up, Eddy, boy! Because that's the only way to keep the diva of boxing happy!

Comment

Makes sense for Hearn because Canelo is the big name.

Will be interesting to see Canelo’s numbers when he goes back.

Comment

Working...
                      X