Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rick Glaser was right - from this day onwards show him respect. Canelo no longer with the PBC & heading back to Matchroom.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Glaser was right - from this day onwards show him respect. Canelo no longer with the PBC & heading back to Matchroom.

Al Haymon & the PBC going down like the Titanic

Rick glaser is vindicated because he said so. Awesome!
    Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Hopefully Rick appears on Coach Malachi's channel later on at 3 o' clock your time (8pm my time) if not, it will be most likely Friday. He's a busy man.

Comment

Why would I show respect to some random social media clout chaser?
        Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Al Haymon is missing. THIS certainly doesn't look good.

Comment

al haymon is the worst business person since trump

Comment

Ever hear the old saw about a broken clock?

Comment

Canelo not fighting a quality opponent that fans are really hyped about to instead go back to obscurity on DAZN for a fight few care about is something to celebrate?

Comment

Lines up with what I thought was happening. Haymon couldn’t show Canelo he had the money and he wasn’t playing games with Al.

Canelo doing business with PBC as a free agent meant he had leverage other fighters didn’t. Haymon burned through all of his initial investors money years ago and there is no indication that Amazon is putting up big money for boxing.

Comment

Rick Glaser is a crusty old scumbag who set back odometers when he sold used cars. He gets a piece of the truth and weaves it into something entirely different.

Comment

Working...
                    X