Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PFL/Bellator starting now. (Claressa Shields)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PFL/Bellator starting now. (Claressa Shields)

On ESPNNews & ESPN+

Claressa shields is the 3rd fight , and Ali’s other grandson & Nico’s brother, Biaggio is the 4th fight for anyone interested.

Thread also on the MMA page .

Her MMA career has been a dud so far even with the ****ty level of opposition they've been giving her. Hopefully shes improved.

Pretty stacked card anyway. Better than most none-PPV UFC cards.

Comment

2nd fight over, so Shields coming up soon for those interested in seeing if she’s improved or that just want to see her potentially lose

edit: walk outs now
      Last edited by edpboxing; 02-24-2024, 01:44 PM.

Comment

damn, Shields really has NO POWER. She's hitting this exhausted girl with everything she has in 4 oz gloves and hasn't even knocked her down yet.

Comment

At this point its fair to say she aint going anywhere in MMA. Soccer moms with losing records eating her shots and giving her tough fights lol.

Comment

fight could have really gone either way. Shields have got to learn that when you're winning a fight, stick a move if your takedown defense is trash. Chael Sonnen, who is commentating, was the master of taking someone down and just humping them for 4 minutes of the round. It's the rules. Avoid the takedown. When you are a good boxer and know someone just wants the takedown, you've got to make them come to you. This is why MMA fighters have bad standup because they are taught not to sit on their punches to evade takedowns.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
              At this point its fair to say she aint going anywhere in MMA. Soccer moms with losing records eating her shots and giving her tough fights lol.
              True, but respect to her for doing it

Her big MMA fight is gonna be against Marshall anyways
              Last edited by edpboxing; 02-24-2024, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                fight could have really gone either way. Shields have got to learn that when you're winning a fight, stick a move if your takedown defense is trash. Chael Sonnen, who is commentating, was the master of taking someone down and just humping them for 4 minutes of the round. It's the rules. Avoid the takedown. When you are a good boxer and know someone just wants the takedown, you've got to make them come to you. This is why MMA fighters have bad standup because they are taught not to sit on their punches to evade takedowns.
                Agreed, and I think a teep (push) kick would be a smart weapon to work on for her if she’s gonna continue in the sport.

I think she’s gonna fight Marshall and call it a day in mma though

Comment

Fugh me
                  I’m on a ten minute delay
                  Ali starting now ?

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                    Fugh me
                    I’m on a ten minute delay
                    Ali starting now ?
                    Yeah just did

Comment

Working...