No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez Moving To Bantamweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez Moving To Bantamweight

Future Hall of Famer Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez, a four-division world champion, has a new weight class.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gonzalez vs Donaire please, would be a great way for two legends to go out.

Comment

Roman vs Nakatani anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        Roman vs Nakatani anyone?
        Bad fight for Gonzalez imo.

Comment

I really don't see him being able to win a belt in bantam at this age.

Comment

It's the wrong move, at the wrong time for Roman Gonzalez, he could get seriously hurt fighting bigger, and stronger fighter's at his age.
            If he want's to fight again, he should fight Juan Francisco Estrada a 4th time to break even 2-2, and then a 5th time for the tie breaker!
            Roman knocking out Estrada in the 4th, and 5th fight's of their series would prove who the better fighter is between the two!
            Last edited by Boricua181; 02-24-2024, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
              It's the wrong move, at the wrong time for Roman Gonzalez, he could get seriously hurt fighting bigger, and stronger fighter's at his age.
              If he want's to fight again, he should fight Juan Francisco Estrada a 4th time to break even 2-2, and then a 5th time for the tie breaker!
              Roman knocking out Estrada in the 4th, and 5th fight's of their series would prove who the better fighter is between the two!
              Estrada, after 1.5 years vacation seems to be fighting Bam this summer from what the rumors say.

Comment

Originally posted by Elheath View Post
                I really don't see him being able to win a belt in bantam at this age.
                I would pick Chocolatito to beat Jason Moloney.

Comment

Originally posted by Elheath View Post
                  Estrada, after 1.5 years vacation seems to be fighting Bam this summer from what the rumors say.
                  That's right, I remember hearing about those two fighting, now that you mention it.
                  A 4th, and 5th fight between Gonzalez, and Estrada would've been something special!
                  Well so much for that, I still think that Gonzalez moving up to fight bigger, and heavier punching fighter's, is the wrong move, at the wrong time.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I would pick Chocolatito to beat Jason Moloney.
                    I'm contradicting myself, but I would too!
                    Only because I don't see Jason Maloney as much of a puncher.
                    Chocolatito would have to avoid the other champion's of the division Nakatani, Inoue, and Rodriguez.
                    Last edited by Boricua181; 02-24-2024, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X