Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias Promises To Knockout & Retire Teofimo Lopez, Says Haney Runs Like A Chicken

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read the Paro fight is off the table, so I wonder who Eddie has on deck? Hitchins???
    99problemz 99problemz likes this.

Comment

Look for a blown up jr light, who used to be somebody or maybe a nobody with a gaudy record. Eddy isn't trying to get his guy beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrider View Post
        Yeah, you can't make certain fighters fight certain fighters. Andrade eventually went back to PBC and still wasn't able to get Charlo as his dancing partner. Matias staying with PBC might end up fighting once every 2 years. So fighters eventually weigh things where they want to be based on current situations.
        Matias is with Matchroom/Eddie Hearn not PBC or am I missing something?
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

140 is nowadays too much sizzle but no steak

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

I think Haney would win a wide clear UD, Matias feet are edging on plodder he wont get near Haney how is he going to corner him when he is two steps behind every second of 12 rounds. Matais hasn't beaten anyone of real class they just building him up on knocking B-C grade guys over, he might be the goods but Im not sold just yet I see him very slow with heavy hands.
            Ponce was quality. He just fought ******.

Matias has underrated talent. Reminds me a lot of early Tex Cobb in just a general durability and "come forwardness" - but then crossed up with a bit of Shannon Briggs in the way he punches and power. Devin Haney is the only Kryptonite for him, anyone who goes after him will have a rough night.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              I read the Paro fight is off the table, so I wonder who Eddie has on deck? Hitchins???
              Eddie knows what he doin. Teo v Matias would be a shootout

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UemHixLOdag

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                He's tailor made for teo. EASY EASY WIN
                Teo will whoop Subriel like Bud did Spence. MARK MY WORDS

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
                  If Matias thinks he can block punches with his face against Teo like he does everyone else he’s gonna get his a$$ kicked lol
                  Teo hasn't knocked anyone out in a long time. Matias will destroy 140.
                  agueybana agueybana likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrider View Post
                    Why is he overlooking Liam Paro? Is that fight a foregone conclusion?
                    Paro Team decided the compensation wasn't right. They announced it a day or two ago.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
                      If Matias thinks he can block punches with his face against Teo like he does everyone else he’s gonna get his a$$ kicked lol
                      Teo blocked punches with his face against the non-puncher Kambosos and got knocked down. He looked like hot garbage against the light punching Sandor Martin. What do you have to say about that?

Comment

Working...
                      X