Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gvozdyk Keen To 'Nail' Down Benavidez Fight In June In Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beterbiev took Gvozdyk's soul... I like the guy but Benavidez has no place @ LHW if he can't get pass The Nail ghost with fashion ....Meaning of course a KO...

Comment

He'll Be 37 When They Fight.
      STILL DUCKING MORRELL

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

I'm sold on the respect part, the flowers, not so much.
        Haha right on. Flowers as in give him his props. I really should just say that.
        SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

There is no path to the belts at 168 so those fights are pointless. Benavidez is looking for greatness not just pad a record. Gvozdyk is a young 36, not many fights, that is the average age for Canelos biggest wins so shouldn't complain about age.
          If Benavidez is chasing greatness, then why is he 27 and still fighting like an up and comer with the likes of Plant and garbage ass DooDoo.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

If Benavidez is chasing greatness, then why is he 27 and still fighting like an up and comer with the likes of Plant and garbage ass DooDoo.
            Because you're a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

Because you're a troll.
              Face facts, Benavidez has a sh.it resume. Fighting a bum like DooDoo and now another light punching 36 year old in GrabDyck or whatever his name is, isn’t helping him.

Comment

Working...
              X