Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gvozdyk Keen To 'Nail' Down Benavidez Fight In June In Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thekenneth View Post
    Gvosydk was a known quitter in the amateurs. He did pretty good vs beterbiev I suppose but he completely fell apart in the second half of the fight.
    He damn near killed Adonis "Superman" Stevenson...literally
    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post
      These morons really fell for that 55m bs offer hahahahaha , the hate is real and it blinds judgements.

Canelo will fight benny when the time is right in meantime I wouldn't mind Gvozdyk x Benavidez at 175 , morrell should follow and fight someone worth a damn instead of waiting on Canelo whilst fighting no hopers.
      Wake up, man, the time will NEVER be right for Canelo to fight Benavidez. He's nearly 7 years older than him, so time is not on Alvarez's side. David's skill, size and youth are more than Saul wants to deal with. He just doesn't want to admit out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

Not really. He’s 37 years old. Took a beating against Beterbiev and some damage against 41 year old Stevenson. 12 rounds of a high intensity war against an explosive 26 year old, younger, stronger and bigger? Doesn’t have a chance, not even a punchers one.
        I think he's 36. He was dangerous before Beterbiev beat the will to fight out of him. He seems like a threat. This could be a fantastic style clash.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

"Ducknelo"!
          Maybe CanDucko... they both work.

Comment

Even that version if Gvozdyk would be the most dangerous fighter Benavidez ever faced. I am not sure who wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Because he can't make the weight. already lost the belt because of it... You new to this?
              No......been dealing with joeys for a long time

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Good question?? Is he Zurdo 2.0 or the real deal? I do know he goes 12 with guys his size....
                That is why if he does fight Gvodzyk , he’ll be live dog

Comment

Gvozdyk showing he has infinitely more balls than Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

Wake up, man, the time will NEVER be right for Canelo to fight Benavidez. He's nearly 7 years older than him, so time is not on Alvarez's side. David's skill, size and youth are more than Saul wants to deal with. He just doesn't want to admit out loud.
                    Once the fights gets made I just going to say...I told you so.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      Gvozdyk showing he has infinitely more balls than Canelo
                      By fighting a 68 pounder? Lmfao okay.
                      Apollo7 Apollo7 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X