Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gvozdyk Keen To 'Nail' Down Benavidez Fight In June In Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

At some point? It could be years and even then Canelo will just drop the belt. Only a clueless idiot would think Benavidez stands no chance vs Beterbiev. The guy went life and death with Anthony Yarde lol.
    The same can be said of your man crush
    Do we recall Ronald fughin Gavril
    Imo , Yarde is better than Gavril but hey

Comment

Originally posted by Goatintheboat View Post
      Utterly ridiculous. Why move up? Go fight Morrell or Mbill or Munguia. Or even Charlo.

Don't the WBC realise how dumb they look.

Come on Turki save the game
      ​​​​​​
      Because he can't make the weight. already lost the belt because of it... You new to this?
      Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post
        You dummies fall for Sampson's lies every time. What offer ? Whose money?`Is it in escrow? Total falsehood which all you haters are eager to swallow. Team Benavidez doesn't have 5 million much less 55 million. Dummies.
        Bingo!! these clowns have NO CLUE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

There is no path to the belts at 168 so those fights are pointless. Benavidez is looking for greatness not just pad a record. Gvozdyk is a young 36, not many fights, that is the average age for Canelos biggest wins so shouldn't complain about age.
          You know jack STHT about boxing! This goes 12 ROUNDs mouth! Bet accounts on that. Close your account WHEN I win! You know better doe....

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

The same can be said of your man crush
            Do we recall Ronald fughin Gavril
            Imo , Yarde is better than Gavril but hey
            I thought the GREAT Gavril won the 1st fight. Benavidez might be good or he might be Zurdo 2.0. A weight bullly

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

I thought the GREAT Gavril won the 1st fight. Benavidez might be good or he might be Zurdo 2.0. A weight bullly
              I thought he deserved the first one
              Then again was it an off night ?
              Still lol

Comment

These morons really fell for that 55m bs offer hahahahaha , the hate is real and it blinds judgements.

Canelo will fight benny when the time is right in meantime I wouldn't mind Gvozdyk x Benavidez at 175 , morrell should follow and fight someone worth a damn instead of waiting on Canelo whilst fighting no hopers.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

I thought he deserved the first one
                  Then again was it an off night ?
                  Still lol
                  Good question?? Is he Zurdo 2.0 or the real deal? I do know he goes 12 with guys his size....

Comment

Gvosydk was a known quitter in the amateurs. He did pretty good vs beterbiev I suppose but he completely fell apart in the second half of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

Going for the Bivol vs Beterbiev winner is ridiculous? Huh? That fight presents more of a legacy than drunk Charlo, 44-0 prospect Munguia or 9 fight David Morrell. Let’s think rationally. Morrell was the only interesting fight outside of Ducknelo.
                      "Ducknelo"!

Comment

Working...
                      X