Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking: PBC is Reportedly Ready to Pay Canelo Alvarez His Demanded Purse Said to Be "Around 35 million" to Fight Jaime Munguia on May 4th, Canelo Insisting He Would Only Fight Jermall Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post

Canelo-Charlo did north of 650k and Canelo vs a Mexican boxer in May could do an even bigger number.

PBC are the opposite of stupid - they know the Charlo fight was a piece of **** and if Canelo fights the other Charlo next - they’re looking at maybe 300k at best.

Benavidez could get between750k-million buys I think, but after the Bivol loss Canelo is only fighting easy fights.
    there's no fking way

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
      the same floyd fans that used to defend floyd "he can do what he want", "he's the a-side"... is now crying that canelo is doing the same thing floyd did....
      Show me a run on Floyd's resume even remotely close to as bad as Canelo's after the second Golovkin fight.

The only reason he decided he wanted to become undisputed at 168 was because David B got stripped. Prior to that, he was too small and forced Rocky Fielding into a fking Hydration Clause

and SINCE undisputed?

Bivol (Loss, one 1 round. 2 tops)
      40 year old Golovkin at a weight he'd never fought at, and gassed out after the 8th
      Domestic fighter John Ryder
      Jermell 154 Charlo

and now it's a pickem' between the ******ed charlo brother, and a guy who's padded his record worse than Zurdo and was only a world chanpion because Sadam Ali got to fight a damaged Cotto.
      Last edited by _Rexy_; 02-23-2024, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
        GBP is his co-promoter like TRP is to Fury so Munguia can move around.
        I see. But then GBP is also with DAZN. Does that mean DAZN will be covering the fight also? In any case, it doesn't really matter AFAIC, it just pique my curiosity.

Comment

Working...
        X