Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Wants Conor Benn Fight At 154 Pounds In UK: 'There Ain't No Bigger Name Than Me'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Wants Conor Benn Fight At 154 Pounds In UK: 'There Ain't No Bigger Name Than Me'

Experienced Philadelphian Danny Garcia has called for a fight with Conor Benn, and says he will even going to the UK to fight him, although it would have to be at 154lbs
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gotta say, I think this would be a good fight for both guys. Count me in.

Comment

I actually like this fight and would love to see Garcia really hurt Benn
      blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Always a Garcia fan. I'd like to see it.

Comment

Tank is sad.

Comment

Conor chasing a lightweight is a disgrace anyway.

Danny Swift…intriguing. Which means Conor will duck it.
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Another day another guy for Benn. When do we hear about the appeal?

Comment

Shouldn't this nobody be fighting Lara for that worthless belt? You know, "to become champ in another division"?
                That's what happens when your owners spend too much money on bribes of WBC, WBA, and IBF. There are free belts but no money to pay fighters.

Btw, maybe Hearn should be now ridiculing these beggars, the same as they've been ridiculing him and his platform when interest was the opposite.

Comment

Benn needs to fight the ban first!

Comment

What is Danny Garcia talking about? He didn't even fight once in 2023, and is actually going on two year's without having fought a professional fight.
                    He is virtually retired, boxing isn't a game like many other sport's, as boxer's get older, and slower they can seriously get hurt, thinking that they can still do what they used to do.
                    When they actually can't, he states that there ain't no bigger name then him. Danny wake up you used to be a big name in boxing, that time is over.
                    You don't fight often enough to stay relevant, or effective in this dangerous sport. Do yourself, and your family a favor remain inactive/retired, for your own health.

Comment

Working...
                    X